CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    We need an eyeroll reaction

fc8pgtco5esi.gif
    How’s this?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Ha yes i like this idea. Im thinking when someone inspres my posts they are really rolling their eyes.

I agree with this... it feels like sarcasm
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my date tonight...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    First real day on the floor today: I
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    First real day on the floor today: I

Good luck. Youll do great just flash then that smile of yours.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Ha yes i like this idea. Im thinking when someone inspres my posts they are really rolling their eyes.

When they took away the awesome button I started using the Inspire button because:
    1. It's usually the lowest count, for the reaction buttons, that people have.
    2. Because most people don't use it.
    3. Because it's weird to use and therefor funny.

I don't use it sarcastically though.

I don't always use it.

This inspired me.
  • ImChipper
    ImChipper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about if my family will ever even pretend to be excited about my wedding, or if I'm going to have to rely on the fiance's family to be the only ones showing excitement.

I'm excited but the anticipation is dimmed, I guess because I'm their fourth daughter to get married (i have another older sister unmarried still and her bitterness is tangible). It's been this way my whole life. My parents and older sisters never wanted to play the games because they've already played them numerous times. Didn't want to give girl advice because they'd been through it too many times. Luckily I'm the only daughter in law for the fiance's family, only girl, so they're really excited. Hard not to play favorites in the wedding with this kind of thing!

4 months to go...
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Options
    ddacn3otpad6.jpg
    This kid would've turned 21 today. Today started out ok, but I'm just fooling myself. It sucks. It sucks bad.

I held you for the first time 21 years ago today, and now I can't even call you. I hope you have an idea how much you're missed. I've heard so many stories from your friends, their parents, your coworkers. All of them say the same things. You weren't just a good kid, you were an amazing human being. Everyone has a story about you going out of your way to make someone feel better. Everyone says they're a better person themselves, because of you. I really hate this. The big guy messed this one up big time. There's no reason, that could ever make sense to me, as to why you're gone.

I am so sorry TJ, she is stunning. Hugs and lots of them to you and your family :(
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    ddacn3otpad6.jpg
    This kid would've turned 21 today. Today started out ok, but I'm just fooling myself. It sucks. It sucks bad.

I held you for the first time 21 years ago today, and now I can't even call you. I hope you have an idea how much you're missed. I've heard so many stories from your friends, their parents, your coworkers. All of them say the same things. You weren't just a good kid, you were an amazing human being. Everyone has a story about you going out of your way to make someone feel better. Everyone says they're a better person themselves, because of you. I really hate this. The big guy messed this one up big time. There's no reason, that could ever make sense to me, as to why you're gone.

Hugs.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    ddacn3otpad6.jpg

Couldn’t imagine to know what you’re going through. She is very beautiful. I am very very sorry for your loss.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    my date tonight...

What time are you picking me up? I just need to let my mom know! Oh, and I forgot my wallet...you got me, right?
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Options
    my date tonight...

What time are you picking me up? I just need to let my mom know! Oh, and I forgot my wallet...you got me, right?

You couldn't handle me ;) and your mom would be jealous.. lol
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    ddacn3otpad6.jpg

Today will always be hard. Always. And unfortunately, there's often neither rhyme nor reason. Relish those memories and the knowledge of just how much joy she brought into the world. It's *kitten* consolation, but it's a positive. <3
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    my date tonight...

You couldn't handle me ;) and your mom would be jealous.. lol

Touché!