What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Why do people include their first, and last names with friend requests. I will google you.

Because I am not ashamed of my name. I am Ron Burgundy.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My new job is great and the shift lead is leaving and trained me in today and told me my boss told her she is going to make me into a shift lead

:drinker:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My new job is great and the shift lead is leaving and trained me in today and told me my boss told her she is going to make me into a shift lead

:drinker:

I saw this and thought of you.@4legsRbetterthan2
    olg362orthi1.png

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Im nervous, but excited.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    friends wedding sunday. thinking ima be extremely insecure because shes a wbff pro, and shes gonna have a crap load of super fit guys/girls there. I hung out with them once 3 years ago and it was....super awkward but that was also before I got into fitness

also gotta plan out my outfit

No doubt you will look great. And pics of course...of the food..jk of your final selection :*
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Every night I stay up too late and every morning I regret it. Why do I do this to myself!?

I :heart: you!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I may need to go to the grocery store. Im down to hot pockets or stale cheerios.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am not an animal hater but please for the love of all things mighty, stop! Stop talking non stop about your effing dog!!!! No she is not the smartest bestest thing to ever walk this earth, I don't care to hear all about her first obedience class training for over an hour now. And btw, your dog attacked another dog at class, drawing blood. I don't think teaching her to roll over is your most important issue right now.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am not an animal hater but please for the love of all things mighty, stop! Stop talking non stop about your effing dog!!!! No she is not the smartest bestest thing to ever walk this earth, I don't care to hear all about her first obedience class training for over an hour now. And btw, your dog attacked another dog at class, drawing blood. I don't think teaching her to roll over is your most important issue right now.

hey you! I just took my dog out, you should see the size of that thing coming out of him. I mean my goodness!

Hey you!

Oh.. she's told me all about that too! While eating lunch one day. It's so exasperating.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Biscuits
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    o4xeqo0nhkx6.jpeg

Good news @Caporegiem!! The 7 Little Johnston’s are filming again and the guy farthest left graduated with my daughter on Friday night. With all the cameras present.

Please tell me you tried to manage to get in one of the shots. If you did let me know and I'll watch for your kneecaps when the episode airs.