Options
    wf2d2tvv4i1y.jpeg

L1, R2
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    All the woo birds that are out.

Ikr.. a couple must have a sore woo finger by now :D

I have someone who keeps inspiring-ing me so I just keep pretending that everything I say has some serious weight to it and everyone should listen

You don't know who that is yet?

Nooooo, do you?!

I'm offended. And @Clever_User_Name moves up my MySpace top 8 list

Oh god. He's moving in on Tom now.

TJ now you have to do a photo where you're wearing a white tshirt and you look up to your left and give a thumbs up. have your hands clasped.

fgft5g1oeir0.jpg

“Stop posting at 5p” :joy:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I have someone who keeps inspiring-ing me so I just keep pretending that everything I say has some serious weight to it and everyone should listen

Nooooo, do you?!

TJ now you have to do a photo where you're wearing a white tshirt and you look up to your left and give a thumbs up. have your hands clasped.

fgft5g1oeir0.jpg
    mzlmr7e1lz7d.png
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Nooooo, do you?!

fgft5g1oeir0.jpg

“Stop posting at 5p” :joy:

"Look at TeaCups"

He must really like tea! :joy:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It smells like batteries and hair spray in my apartment and it’s ruining my mood

You should probably stop burning batteries and hair spray in your apartment then. Shouldn't you be in bed anyways?

How dare you question my horizontal loyalties

m6zuhxx2qiqp.jpeg

Move over!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    "Moon"
    "Folks"

Ooh I love riddles

Need another clue
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    It smells like batteries and hair spray in my apartment and it’s ruining my mood

You should probably stop burning batteries and hair spray in your apartment then. Shouldn't you be in bed anyways?

m6zuhxx2qiqp.jpeg

Move over!

Bring me that man’s donuts!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    If I die today, tell them it was the hair spray and batteries :expressionless:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

What do batteries smell like?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

What do batteries smell like?

They don’t smell a day over 40
  • david111261
    david111261 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Single in RVA... and the worst part is Richmond seems to be the craft beer capitol of the world with 10 breweries per 100K residents. It's also loaded with independent restaurants.... NOT good for calorie intake.

What I have found that works for me is I find a fun and tasty recipe each week and cook 5 days worth... then I make lunch at work my main meal and a simple veggie eggstir / egg-white omelet in the evening. When I go out it's just one craft beer.... it's tough when there's so many to choose from but I gotta stay strong.

So I'm down 6 pounds in 2 weeks... gotta stay committed.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Single in RVA... and the worst part is Richmond seems to be the craft beer capitol of the world with 10 breweries per 100K residents. It's also loaded with independent restaurants.... NOT good for calorie intake.

What I have found that works for me is I find a fun and tasty recipe each week and cook 5 days worth... then I make lunch at work my main meal and a simple veggie eggstir / egg-white omelet in the evening. When I go out it's just one craft beer.... it's tough when there's so many to choose from but I gotta stay strong.

So I'm down 6 pounds in 2 weeks... gotta stay committed.

Good job, brother!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing so many new posters. Most seem to be returning members. Some who come and go very often. I just came back a few weeks ago and I still feel like the new kid at a new school even though I've been here for years. I guess what's on my mind is, do these users who come back with new accounts every other week do they feel weird coming back?

Also, I picked a sucky day to give up most of my sugar intake. Them donuts look lick worthy :yum:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

m6zuhxx2qiqp.jpeg

:love: