The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    Should I go home early today from work? I think I should...

Okay, I'll make you a deal. If you go home early from work today, so will I. I'll make that sacrifice.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options

Okay, I'll make you a deal. If you go home early from work today, so will I. I'll make that sacrifice.

Then it's on! I wouldn't want to be the reason anyone else didn't go home early, so I will certainly make the sacrifice along with you.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all you lovely people!!!
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday :)
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    4 hours left until the weekend. Happy Friday
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Friday!!! Ready for a fun filled weekend!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

Yes, you should!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! It is nasty humid here in Virginia, but the sun is finally shining. I have been talked into doing a 5K walk/run at my gym tomorrow morning at 8am. What was I thinking? :o I am planning on floating in my pool tomorrow too. :# Sunday is supposed to be cool a high of 75. I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!

Remember, you are in this for you! Make it great!

Sounds like Alabama weather. Have fun on the 5k.... pool will be there after your run

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday my fellow young at hearts! Hope y'all have a great weekend. Nothing planned but some gardening, beachin, and drinkin!
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    I'll be working the ER this weekend.

@Grammytryingtogetfit and to you as well Grammy.

@clobern80 so, brother, are you off work yet? At least one of us in this group needs to start enjoying this weekend.

@dblbbl88 YAH It's a work weekend.... not to bad if you love your job.... so I am happy.
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

@dblbbl88 YAH It's a work weekend.... not to bad if you love your job.... so I am happy.

Well I hope it is a good work weekend for you. I am also working this weekend supporting the Pride festival as a bartender...Never done it before, but I am looking forward to it anyway.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Well I hope it is a good work weekend for you. I am also working this weekend supporting the Pride festival as a bartender...Never done it before, but I am looking forward to it anyway.

Good on you, what is the weather forecast for Eagle Rock?
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    Cold and Rainy, but I'll be in Salt Lake City
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    @shele62 - Done and done!
    @RandJ6280 - More or less, eating my lunch then the weekend begins!
    @dblbbl88 - Hey, that's in my neck of the woods! It is windy near SLC and allegedly may get some rain.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    @dblbbl88 - I love the rain.. .biut cold AND rain... maybe not so much. Stay warm and dry.

@clobern80 - alright brother, have a great weekend.
  • billnielsen
    billnielsen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Middle aged and I welcome people to friend me. I log in daily and enjoy encouraging others!!!
  • Emmmie37
    Emmmie37 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    45 in a few weeks. Was an avid runner until last year when my feet decided they’d had enough and put a stop to that (posterior tibial tendon syndrome). Carried on eating like I was a runner... was shocked when it was as time to dig out my favourite shorts for summer and I couldn’t even get the over my bum! Gained almost a stone so make logging calories to get back into my shorts...

Feel free to add me..
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday evening all .
  • esocha2060
    esocha2060 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me to this group. I’m 54 and have been using MFP since April 1 as part of my commitment to better health and getting myself back into shape. I look forward to your discussions!
  • althea1313
    althea1313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. 58 years old and committed to getting in better shape with weight training and food tracking.