The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Susieq2466
    Susieq2466 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone !! It is hump day. It is down hill from here to Friday :)
    Have a good day !
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    54 and need some motivation for the last 10lbs please :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning all .10 lbs no problem. You came to the right place. Good luck
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Kitcandoo7 wrote: »
    Happy hump day! And garbage day.....if it's your day of the week in the municipality you live in.....

Mine is Thursday
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Middle Agers :)
  • sbjplll
    sbjplll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Stephanie, this group looks fantastic. I am 44 and trying to recreate my health. Any and all support would be greatly welcomed.
  • FalcnGrrl
    FalcnGrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new here. How do i join the group??
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    msHyde413 wrote: »
    Hi! Im new here. How do i join the group??

You already have :) You can post and join in the conversation anytime you want to. Or just lurk most of the time, like I do, :D
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, just came by to say hi, and see what everyone is up to today :)
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone, just came by to say hi, and see what everyone is up to today :)

Just working (and playing on here). How is your day going?
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Late afternoon all. Getting ready for work here - closing shift. Bringing my fruit with me to ward off the goodies I know are going to waft their temptation my way.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »

Just working (and playing on here). How is your day going?

Day going good. Just worked out too and eat dinner. hope everyone is having a good day and good luck to all. B)
  • BigCharlie19782018
    BigCharlie19782018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in November. I want to be 210 pounds by then, I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall, male and I am eating better now that I've joined this site.[ because it counts the calories for you ] I have an open food diary. So just add me as a friend, it motivates me to keep at it. If that makes sense.
  • Caseyweights
    Caseyweights Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm just getting back to MFP and looking for active group of people to keep me in check. My goals maybe a bit different then most here because I'm currently gaining weight (bulking). But, I'd like to find an active fun group that will keep each other on point. Please add me
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey all - morning to you as well - it is now morning over here in China! Thursday morning that is. Hope you all have a great later part of your week :)
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    good night all!
  • mhdashler
    mhdashler Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and good morning from Tokyo, Japan. I'm 44 and would be happy to have more friends on MFP for mutual encouragement. Please add me if you'd like.