The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Good morning happy Sunday up early today. Hope everyone is doing well for the weekend
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people.....Lets finish the weekend strong! Lets all have a great day!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Heading to the gym then town baseball games. Have a great Sunday all.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My Sunday is coming to a close .. I hope all you guys have a great Sunday and start to your week.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    My Sunday is coming to a close .. I hope all you guys have a great Sunday and start to your week.

Have a good night and week Jo.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday. It’s rained so continually I think I’m starting to like it. Gym in a bit and then meal prepping for the week. Down 2.6 at weigh in yesterday from last weigh in May 19. When you work at it, it really does work. Carpe Diem.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Here's hoping for a great day for all!
  • TomFit18
    Options

Good morning!
  • beachgal0626
    Options
    Happy Sunday. It’s rained so continually I think I’m starting to like it. Gym in a bit and then meal prepping for the week. Down 2.6 at weigh in yesterday from last weigh in May 19. When you work at it, it really does work. Carpe Diem.

Excellent! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Heyyy good morning :*

Ralphone wrote: »

Have a good night and week Jo.

Thank you Ralph you too :)
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Good morning peeps...let's have a great week!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Happy Monday :) rain here today so far. They say some sun later . I hope so or it will be a treadmill day. All you M ages get them work outs in .good luck
  • beachgal0626
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Chilly here in the Midwest this morning, but it's going to be a gorgeous day! Have a great one!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good Monday. There's a hint of sun in NJ, but we are told to not get used to it. Carpe Diem!
  • mstull306
    mstull306 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay. I guess I qualify as “middle age”. I’m 38.
  • anthonymabin51
    anthonymabin51 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi I'm new, I wan't to lose 28 lbs, to get to 200. Especially belly fat, if anyone has suggestions. feel free to add me.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new, I wan't to lose 28 lbs, to get to 200. Especially belly fat, if anyone has suggestions. feel free to add me.

Unfortunately, there is no way to focus on any one area. General weight loss is the way to go and eventually (we all hope) the belly fat will go away. Work on 1) eating 2) strength training and 3) cardio and you should be good. Eating is the most important way to lose weight, strength training builds muscle and overall health, and cardio is good for the heart.

Rock on and best of luck!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning all;
    workout done and start of a great week
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Well.. bedtime for me.. hope you all have a kickarse kinda day :)
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Looks like we have some new peeps. Welcome. Feel free to add, but I do request that you put a little message with it. :) Supposedly we are going to have sunshine today in Virginia. Have a Marvelous Monday!