Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    A nap

Scoot

Hey!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Ive been absent for the most art these last few days and I have no idea what is going on
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Ive been absent for the most art these last few days and I have no idea what is going on

Well...

Some witch came in and swore she wasn't a witch, but receipts. The "ask THE cop" thread went off the rails when some mustachioed madperson went all Ice-T up in there. @RunHardBeStrong and I discovered that we went on a bad date when I was 19 and she was ... 13. She owes me a car. @bulletwithbutterflywings has decided to become a pig farmer. Someone posted a series of increasingly graphic nude selfies culminating in a full body nude with @bojack3's name written in marshmallow fluff on their inner thigh. There were some *kitten* pics and kitten pics. I took off my pants. Again. @MeeseeksAndDestroy pledged her eternal devotion to me and had the words "swanny 4eva" tattooed on her vulva (and posted pics). Other than that? Same ol' same ol'.

Also, don’t forget the mad Wooer who woos every post, no matter what it may be.

Has to be more than one and I think they work in shifts.

You may be correct
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    <Please don't ask> Geostorm recast. The message board is Dutch boy. Who controls the climate-controlling satellites? Chit chat going rogue. Where are the mods and the other forums? Earth-bound at the White House and at the Dept. of Defense. What is the worm in the system - The hack in the chain - Determining what is everybody's ideal weight on earth - The virus? ... Change climate control to weight control satellite systems .... How horrifying!!!!!

I was just reading through the message board like I do early afternoon .... Laughing where there were laughs and taking in the new serious fitness issues for the day ...Then it dawned on me - Thank God we're not all on board the Dutch boy.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Hahaha ...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    <Please don't ask> Geostorm recast. The message board is Dutch boy. Who controls the climate-controlling satellites? Chit chat going rogue. Where are the mods and the other forums? Earth-bound at the White House and at the Dept. of Defense. What is the worm in the system - The hack in the chain - Determining what is everybody's ideal weight on earth - The virus? ... Change climate control to weight control satellite systems .... How horrifying!!!!!

I was just reading through the message board like I do early afternoon .... Laughing where there were laughs and taking in the new serious fitness issues for the day ...Then it dawned on me - Thank God we're not all on board the Dutch boy.

giphy.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    3k7e496myamd.gif
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    3k7e496myamd.gif

The witchcraft thread LIVES!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    3k7e496myamd.gif

well.... that's kinda wrong on several levels, amiright?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    3k7e496myamd.gif

well.... that's kinda wrong on several levels, amiright?

You mean how only one ear hits the ground? That bothers me a little too
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Where can I get one of those memory erasing sticks.... like the one they use in Men in Black. Hurt from the past causes to many insecurities in the present at times. I wish I wasn’t worried about something.
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »
    Where can I get one of those memory erasing sticks.... like the one they use in Men in Black. Hurt from the past causes to many insecurities in the present at times. I wish I wasn’t worried about something.

I’ll take one too
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Why is @denny_mac being a dill hole? That’s what’s on my mind
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Why is @denny_mac being a dill hole? That’s what’s on my mind

Does this belong in the fact thread?
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    All I can think of today is having Five Guys Burger and Fries tonight
    !1xrs2lz0qah2.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Someone who makes me smile.. :)
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    Someone who makes me smile.. :)

That's always a great thing to have on your mind a smile. :):):)