Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Any one here get poison ivy?

When I was a kid

Ever use Zanfel?

Zanfel is way better than Calamine as it stops the itching, poisoning and spreads clear on your skin. It's rather smelly for my senses, but it does the job. If it still bothers you after 24 hours, please go to Urgent Care UrBacon. Did you accidentally make contact with it@poison ivy?

Nope.

Good. And it's a "yes" to Aveeno Anti-itch. Works much like an oat bath does. Soothes the poisoned areas, where you are left with a dulled itch. Controlled, not abated.

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

When I was a kid

Ever use Zanfel?

Zanfel is way better than Calamine as it stops the itching, poisoning and spreads clear on your skin. It's rather smelly for my senses, but it does the job. If it still bothers you after 24 hours, please go to Urgent Care UrBacon. Did you accidentally make contact with it@poison ivy?

Nope.

Good. And it's a "yes" to Aveeno Anti-itch. Works much like an oat bath does. Soothes the poisoned areas, where you are left with a dulled itch. Controlled, not abated.

Yes, has oats in it, like a paste you apply
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

When I was a kid

Ever use Zanfel?

Nope.

I told you When i brought you that "house plant" i had no idea you were allergic... :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

When I was a kid

Ever use Zanfel?

Nope.

The last time I had poison ivy, I just doused the affected area in Clorox Bleach.

I can't recommend this as an appropriate therapy, but it did clear up pretty quick.

This approach is from the 'Rub Some Dirt On It' school of medicine.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Uh, Yes see I'm in the street strugglin
    Young, dumb, and thuggin, give a *kitten* about nuttin
    Stuck at rock bottom, tryin to come up on somethin
    Pumpin from sundown to sun-up, he hustlin

Vision my *kitten* now get in where you fit in
    And see prison, as just the high cost of livin, the life
    Ante up cause if you blow the dice
    On that O-Z, Dorothy ain't goin home tonight
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

When I was a kid

Ever use Zanfel?

Nope.

I told you When i brought you that "house plant" i had no idea you were allergic... :'(

The problem was when you made me a salad out of it
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    A million things. I want off this ride.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    g3mwblins8ra.jpeg

Polkaroo!!!

Now the polka dot door theme song is in my head
  • Beaster_Bunny
    edited June 2018
    Options
    g3mwblins8ra.jpeg

I don't know if I'm too young or too old to get this

Too young. It was a show that aired in the very early 90’s.

It actually started in the 70s. I watched it in the mid to late 80s. Polkaroo used to be a blueish gray colour.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    g3mwblins8ra.jpeg

Ooooh, it's hard to tell when someone has kids if it's current or not. I was more of a Reading Rainbow kid

Polkaroo in Space — navneetr

w1rp2djho8hh.gif
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    g3mwblins8ra.jpeg

Ooooh, it's hard to tell when someone has kids if it's current or not. I was more of a Reading Rainbow kid

Polkaroo in Space — navneetr

w1rp2djho8hh.gif

Spacearoo!!!!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    More like who and wondering if our paths will ever cross again.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    How incredibly lucky I am