What's on your mind?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Do I need to get it started. But if you want to talk about someone tanking a thread before it even startes I might be the perfect candidate. Sorry newmeadow, scoot over

Please, no, you owe me that

No comprendo
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    geeze I go to start a thread about needles and I come back to this
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Do I need to get it started. But if you want to talk about someone tanking a thread before it even startes I might be the perfect candidate. Sorry newmeadow, scoot over

Start a thread and you and me will tear it apart. We'll go back and forth until the cows come home like the two nerds at school who sit side by side at a big lunch table no one else will sit at. I might derail it a bit though, and turn it into a real freakshow though, okay?

I will make it my mission to destroy any hopes of you destroying your own thread.

Eta: maybe

Ah, who the hell are you?

They call me.... *western stare down* bacon

Were you and I a little bit in love once, having secret moist fantasies about each other that neither of us ever admitted to? I get a little tingle when I see your hooded face and mysterious sentiments but I just can't figure it out.

what is going on in here!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

Start a thread and you and me will tear it apart. We'll go back and forth until the cows come home like the two nerds at school who sit side by side at a big lunch table no one else will sit at. I might derail it a bit though, and turn it into a real freakshow though, okay?

I will make it my mission to destroy any hopes of you destroying your own thread.

Were you and I a little bit in love once, having secret moist fantasies about each other that neither of us ever admitted to? I get a little tingle when I see your hooded face and mysterious sentiments but I just can't figure it out.

They broke me. I can't resist them.

I know the feeling
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

They broke me. I can't resist them.

I know the feeling

dsmk1hxaicsm.gif