What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    0gjso4a4qesg.jpg
    This letter I just got

What a wonderful thing to come from such tragedy.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    0gjso4a4qesg.jpg
    This letter I just got

She lives on ❤
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    0gjso4a4qesg.jpg
    This letter I just got

The 2 year old.... I choked up over this. All lives are important, but dang.
    <3

Yeah. That and the girl that is the same age as her. Makes me happy.

I hope they want to meet you some day. Esp the 2 year old.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Pay day. It's almost the end of the month now.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    Bacon

You read my Mind! <3<3<3
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    You are perfect how You are
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    0gjso4a4qesg.jpg
    This letter I just got

That’s amazing.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sleep
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Was chatting with someone and he mentioned the food that I don't know ... So I typed in what's that and then started to think why I'm asking him ... there is google ... but that will cut off the conversation ... but I will get a better answer with google ... with images and nutritional info ... So used googling stuff that there is no use of question to a real person anymore. Unless it is very personal.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My kindergartener has a tendency to write some letters backwards which was frustrating him a little last night

I actually found out that lefties, are more prone to writing letters backwards, and he is in fact a lefty...

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way he has, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

Then I told him Luke Skywalker was left handed and it's believed that Iron man and Boba Fett may actually be left handed as well...

His little mind was thoroughly blown and I feel like a pretty good father right now

I am a lefty and had the same issue as a kid. I got it sorted out eventually. It kinda makes sense when you think about it, you try to copy a right handed person doing something but you have to flip the movement around, when a righty is pulling the pencil towards them and lefty has to push.

They claim lefty's are smarter, I think this might just be due to needing to adapt at a younger age.

Also, if you ever need more ammo:
    https://www.bustle.com/articles/104025-which-us-presidents-were-left-handed-a-salute-to-our-southpaws-in-chief feel free to add 4legs to the list too ;)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    0gjso4a4qesg.jpg
    This letter I just got

I simply love this T
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    My kindergartener has a tendency to write some letters backwards which was frustrating him a little last night

I actually found out that lefties, are more prone to writing letters backwards, and he is in fact a lefty...

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

Then I told him Luke Skywalker was left handed and it's believed that Iron man and Boba Fett may actually be left handed as well...

His little mind was thoroughly blown and I feel like a pretty good father right now

I can vouch for this lefty problem... I can also vouch that this is good dadding

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way he has, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

I am a lefty and had the same issue as a kid. I got it sorted out eventually. It kinda makes sense when you think about it, you try to copy a right handed person doing something but you have to flip the movement around, when a righty is pulling the pencil towards them and lefty has to push.

They claim lefty's are smarter, I think this might just be due to needing to adapt at a younger age.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/104025-which-us-presidents-were-left-handed-a-salute-to-our-southpaws-in-chief feel free to add 4legs to the list too ;)

These two are lefties... OK now I'm hella jelly!

I showed him the smells like teen spirit video... He was like OMG!! It rocked his little world hard :lol:

Albert Einstein
    Charles Darwin
    Leonardo Di Vinci
    Napoleon
    And Bobby Fischer

All left handed

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

I can vouch for this lefty problem... I can also vouch that this is good dadding

These two are lefties... OK now I'm hella jelly!

I showed him the smells like teen spirit video... He was like OMG!! It rocked his little world hard :lol:

Albert Einstein
    Charles Darwin
    Leonardo Di Vinci
    Napoleon
    And Bobby Fischer

All left handed

OMG!!!

Add Isaac Newton, Beethovan, Michaelangelo and Benjamin Franklin to the list!

You lefties have taken over the freaking world without firing a single shot and us righties never even realized it :open_mouth: