What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    soo...if you comment on someones profile, and they answer back on your profile...do you answer back on theirs, or do u answer ur own? o_O

Haha. Excellent question! It's pretty frustrating when they write a response meant for you on their own wall.
    Can we all agree that it's proper for you to respond on their wall, under your own original comment?

bossy bossy
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    soo...if you comment on someones profile, and they answer back on your profile...do you answer back on theirs, or do u answer ur own? o_O

They probably won't see it if you comment on yours.

I think you are supposed get push notifications if someone comments on a post you comment on, but sounds like alot of the push notifications are messed up right now
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Haha. Excellent question! It's pretty frustrating when they write a response meant for you on their own wall.
    Can we all agree that it's proper for you to respond on their wall, under your own original comment?

bossy bossy

I'm just a huge fan of social protocol. Sometimes I worry that if I were a character on Star Wars that I'd be C-3PO, and that's so lame.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

bossy bossy

I'm just a huge fan of social protocol. Sometimes I worry that if I were a character on Star Wars that I'd be C-3PO, and that's so lame.

hes kinda an adorable little guy though, so there's that
  • taucan62
    taucan62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Companies pay good money for that information. Why would you give that away?
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My mother really hurt my feelings earlier today. We were supposed to go mattress shopping today and she says to me “I hope you live long enough to enjoy your new bed” I’ve gained over 50lbs in the last year and she’s been making a lot of these type of comments. My uncle (her brother) died in his sleep from morbid obesity when I was a kid, so I understand why she’s concerned, but these type of remarks make feel like SH$!&! Like it’s not helping my issues with emotional eating. I feel bad enough as it is.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    The super scrumptious banana bread I just finished making. I seriously want to eat the whole loaf, but I made it to share and mostly give to my kid, so.. I must refrain.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Why are there so many Texas threads? Is this a magical place I should consider moving to?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Why are there so many Texas threads? Is this a magical place I should consider moving to?

Only if you want to snorkel in the humidity.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Only if you want to snorkel in the humidity.

I live in the humidity now this would be a downgrade for me. Tahiti sounds much better. :wink:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The super scrumptious banana bread I just finished making. I seriously want to eat the whole loaf, but I made it to share and mostly give to my kid, so.. I must refrain.

Someone made me a loaf of strawberry banana bread last week. I finished the whole damn thing, by myself, in several days. I am a mess of a human

Nonsense, that just means you know what good fruit breads should taste like! Also, several days? Bread doesn't last that long around here! :D
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    my growling stomach at 12:03AM
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Making banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend

Mmmm Jack Johnson. He’s my gig
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Hoping my daughter sleeps through the night.