30DS Challenge Starting 8/15/11

Options

Replies

• MUDDERinTRAINING
    MUDDERinTRAINING Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, can I hop on the wagon and join you? My name is Stacy and I'm a 28 year old momma of two. I started the 30ds last month, but had some issues with my knees/shins. I've been letting them recoup this last week and would like to restart the lovely shredding process ASAP! I just think I need to be a bit more gentle on myself this go around (I was trying to go from sloth to 60min/day of high impact cardio right off the bat). Looking forward to having some accountability partners. Hope everyone's able to get their discs in time :)

Stacy
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to Monday!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hello all! I would really like to join this challenge. I already have the video...it's just been sitting there collecting dust, so this might actually prompt me to put it in the DVD player. :-) See you tomorrow!!!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hello all! I would really like to join this challenge. I already have the video...it's just been sitting there collecting dust, so this might actually prompt me to put it in the DVD player. :-) See you Monday!!!
  • MistFit
    MistFit Posts: 22
    Options
    I was just about to add a new thread to begin a 30 day shred challenge starting 8/15!! That's awesome, yet another cool thing about this website! I do see alot of people already interesting in joining the group..I'm very interested in joining all of you as well!! Hopefully its not closed :)

CW: 135lbs
    GW: 120lbs
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Oooh, I'd love to join! I want to start it again. I'm a 29 year old teacher, freshly married and looking to get fit!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I just did day 1 of level 1 today.
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    Hello,

I would like to join too.

I am 31 and have around 50 lbs to lose...
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hey i would love to join if theres still room....i wanna be able to complete this so i can then move onto eitther NMTZ or BFBM so i can then finish one round of insanity
  • AquaFan
    Options
    Healthy eater, that is my goal as well. I want to do this challenge, move onto Jillian's 30 slim down and then do Insanity. I am obsessed with being able to do Insanity.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I'll send you a friend request and we can do this together! :)
  • Brooke6199
    Options
    Looking forward to tomorrow, ladies! I know I will be SUPER sore on Tuesday, but it will be a GREAT feeling!!
  • AquaFan
    Options
    Finished day2 today.
  • Queenbec2
    Queenbec2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try this. I hope to get mine in the mail tomorrow, but I'll start as soon as it gets here. I'm in terrible shape, so I don't know how well I'll do, but I'll try!

Becca
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! i would love to join. I am new to the site. have tracked food a bit, but have not done any of the challenges. I do have the 30 day shred. I am going to join... I need to get moving. I am going to weigh in the morning and get all my goals and everything updated. need to add a profile picture!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with being able to do Insanity.

I did about two weeks of Insanity last summer until I sprained my ankle from work so I had to stop but its SO tiring especially when you first start out...I had to change my shirt during the workout because I was sweating SO much and sometimes I had to stop the dvd and come back to it later because it was so tirirng...so hopefully this time around it wont be as bad
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start tomorrow! =]
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I was silly enough to try TurboFire Friday and Saturday - and my torso hurts today! I'm nervous about starting tomorrow but really excited too!
  • clydeisme
    Options
    Is it crazy that I'm looking forward to tomorrow?? LOL
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yay!! It is technically August 15th (CST) I am now back in Chicago after a weekend back 'home'... I am not looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow and seeing what damage I did over the weekend! I do have a huge day planned of Boot-Camp at 5:30am (it is 12:20a now - Must sleep soon!), a sculpting class at the Y after work, then 30DS Day 1 in the evening... Yeah, I know, I am CRAZY!!

Good Luck everyone!! Give it all you got, we will all be here on Tuesday to update!!