What's on your mind?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I’m thinking about how a push up bra is like a bag of chips, you open it and it's half empty.

Hey I always enjoy what’s inside
  • CaptainFantastic01
    I’m thinking about how a push up bra is like a bag of chips, you open it and it's half empty.

That's why I don't wear them - they'd be massively disappointed if I went to take mine off and they shrunk to 10% of their size :D

You couldn’t disappoint me :D:D
  • CaptainFantastic01

That's why I don't wear them - they'd be massively disappointed if I went to take mine off and they shrunk to 10% of their size :D

You couldn’t disappoint me :D:D

LIKE...EVER

8cct1u1b69xd.gif
  • denny_mac wrote: »
    If people I don't know and haven't ever and won't ever even meet are talking about be in private... It's like the tree that falls in the forest. I don't hear it, it's not falling on me. It doesn't affect me. And I worry about those people about as much as I worry about the random tree falling in the forest.

My analogies aren't very effective today, I'm afraid. But I'm not really worried about that either :)

I'd be worried about a random tree falling in the forest. Why did it fall? Poor tree <3

Also, I'd love to be a fly on the wall just to hear what sort of things are said about me... more for comedic value if anything. I dont put any weight on what strangers think of me, they dont even know me. Very few are those who know me on a deeper level, even less on mfp.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

..... all things being equal, I'd much rather open a bra than a bag of chips.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Second
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Mostly excited about my vacation in a few weeks. Also contemplating whether I should continue knitting this project I'm working, restart it, or simply take a break and draw for a bit instead.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Putting my handyman’s kids through college.
  • Motorsheen

Second

unless maybe it was the new Doritos Blaze....

those are pretty good.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member

But if you receive complaints, do you claim they just settled?
  • CaptainFantastic01

Second

those are pretty good.

Not second
  • Motorsheen

Second

those are pretty good.

Not second

Chile Limon ?
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    v8w4pntikmi5.jpg
    Found a new spot at work to MFP

I need this!
  • T_143

:lol:
  • T_143
    Leaving work, because I need to get the *kitten* out of here. I need to get the *kitten* out of anywhere right now.

Me too! Where do you want to go?
  • CaptainFantastic01

Second

those are pretty good.

Not second

Chile Limon ?

(Boobs, say boobs)