Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• samanthasola
    samanthasola Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started beachbody a few weeks ago. I started off with 21 day fix then moved on to 21 day fix extreme
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    TurboFire 55EZthis morning!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So I'm doing a hybrid of the new program 2b mindset and 22 min hard Corp. I'm down 16lbs and 19.5" in just 17 days !!! I still have about 150lbs to lose but Im officially in my pre baby jeans after giving birth 3 months ago today too baby #5! I did just start 22 mhc a few days ago so it's really the nutrition aspect of the program work I ng it's magic. I was diagnosed a year ago as an obsessive compulsive eater and I seriously had no control over my eating even though my bipolar meds were changed to help the ocd part. I'm on day 17 and eating on program to a T. Loving that no foods are off limits too! I do log my foods on here as opposed to my tracker bc it's easier for me to remember to do.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Rest day today. For real this time. Was out my door by 5am yesterday, didn’t get back home ‘til after 1am. Gonna practice shiv asana all day today.

Well, FAILED! :s
    The gf wanted to go for a “recovery run”. Ended with having her do pole sprints...for making me get off the couch. >:)
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Picking up Day 21 of 80 day obsession tomorrow. Got sidetracked by illness, but I'm determined to finish.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    So I’ve taken a week and a half of but I’m back I’m doing my p90x3 yoga tonight!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just started week 1 of T25 Beta. It was a bit tougher than Alpha cardio. Stupid plank exercises :D It’ll be worth it though. Especially since the hubby keeps telling me how small my butt is getting lol

Let’s kick this week into shape! We’ve got this B)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Cardio Challenge & 360 Abs"=Done!
  • lyndsfattofit
    lyndsfattofit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started 21 day fix today! I'm just starting out with exercise and I'm 350lbs so might need to adapt and put the odd rest day in between but I'll get there! Anyone else starting out? Feel free to add me for support xx
  • jamki08
    jamki08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about purchasing the online programs. Thoughts?
  • lyndsfattofit
    lyndsfattofit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    jamki08 wrote: »

I've signed myself up to beachbody on demand and I love it already! So much content for the price and you don't have to stick to a program if you don't like it. There's always something else to try.
  • Fitmomof3nprogress
    Fitmomof3nprogress Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im on day 8 of 80 Day Obsession got to day 18 and stopped for memorial day weekend, and started all over. Felt like with all the failing on nutirtion I had to do a total reset. Been strong the last 8 days, and loving this program.
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    jamki08 wrote: »

I am in my second year of using beachbody on demand and love it. Definitely worth the price!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh man! glad I found this! I have been having trouble mashing my love for MFP and Beachbody! Glad there is a thread!! Since September 2017 I've worked through 21 Day Fix, Country Heat, 80 Day Obsession, 21 Day fix Extreme and am now doing month of A Little Obsessed and looking forward to Liift4.
    I've lost 43 lbs and many inches! Glad to find you all!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Tabata Strength"=DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Sweat Intervals & 360 Abs"=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I forgot how much “fun” Rip’t Circuit was. Cardio, abs, and weights all in 25 minutes. With Sean T telling you how great you’re going to feel. Yeah I’m feeling a lot more sweaty and tired lol. It's worth it :smiley:
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I forgot how much “fun” Rip’t Circuit was. Cardio, abs, and weights all in 25 minutes. With Sean T telling you how great you’re going to feel. Yeah I’m feeling a lot more sweaty and tired lol. It's worth it :smiley:

I love Shaun T and am keeping an eye out for a shorter workout once the school year restarts. I'll have to keep that one in mind!
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here had success with just doing the beach body workouts? I mean I'm clearly still logging my food here based on the calorie guide lines 21 day fix gave me and not eating back my workout calories. Just curious :) I've been doing 21 day fix workout for a week now. I definitely can feel my muscles being worked and love that! I haven't been weighing myself too much because I know they say results can be seen in other ways.
  • Drunkeninja
    Drunkeninja Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here had success with just doing the beach body workouts? I mean I'm clearly still logging my food here based on the calorie guide lines 21 day fix gave me and not eating back my workout calories. Just curious :) I've been doing 21 day fix workout for a week now. I definitely can feel my muscles being worked and love that! I haven't been weighing myself too much because I know they say results can be seen in other ways.

I've lost 30+ lbs and 27 inches overall doing the beachbody workouts since January 15th. I've completed 1 round of Body Beast and Core de Force. This is along with weekly meal prep and very minimal jogging / running. Currently doing my own weight lifting routine at home along with a mixed bag of agility and plyo from different beachbody programs. Pretty sure we are going to start insanity next week and possibly a 2nd round of Body Beast once we finish the homemade lifting program.