JUST GIVE 10 DAYS - ROUND 42

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,975 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017, Congrats! So happy for you to have reached a normal BMI! Being that in between 1/2" can be a pain when calculating bodyfat and BMI. I'm 5'7.5" and always have to decide 5'7" or 5'8" I usually choose the lower number.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,975 Member
    @jilliancreates, That 200, she likes power, but we all are going to kick her to the curb.
  • anita7164
    anita7164 Posts: 142 Member
    JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS
    Round 42 (Round 1 for me)
    Stats: Female, 53, 5’4”
    HW: 281 lbs
    SW: 200 lbs
    GW: 195 lbs
    UGW: 140 lbs
    NSV Goal: to be truthful about my weight and my eating habits/routine

Day/Weight/Comment
    5/28. 200 lbs. logged EVERYTHING I ate today. I had to force myself to do so. I can fool the apps but my body is showing what I eat anyway!!! Might as well be real with the apps!
    5/29 199 lbs. logged everything- went over calorie limit by 39. Tomorrow I will work hard to not go over the limit. Planning is the key.
    5/30 199 lbs. logged everything. The ugly lunch and the hideous dinner. I was all set to eat chicken breast and veggies for dinner. Then I saw krispy Krunchy chicken on 125th st. I HAD to try it. Oh my was it disgusting. Gotta kick the habit of every new place I see, I gotta try the food. The majority of the time, I am disappointed in the taste of the food.
    5/31 199 lbs. honest logging still going on. Unfortunately I didn’t eat enough today. Know planning helps with this. Will do so on Saturday.
    6/01 195 lbs didn’t eat enough today. But I did eat my pretzels. That was good for me.
    6/02 192 lbs ate healthy for breakfast and dinner. Ate pretzels for lunch (that’s what I wanted). Will not have pretzels on Sunday. Might help me eat healthier.
    6/03 192 lbs. did not have pretzels today. Instead I baked the #2ingredientdough and #2ingredientpineapplecake. I only ate one serving of each. Proud of myself. Man am I stuffed. Did 2.5 mile run this AM in park - doubly proud because I ran the entire thing. Getting back into the swing of running. Power walked 1 mile this AM also. Finished off today with several 30 day challenges Had more simple carbs today than usual. Let’s see if it affects me in the upcoming days.
    6/04 189 lbs. Did the 30 day challenges this morning. Power walked 2.3 miles 12:30pm. Took cardio sculpting class from 6-7pm. Only had enough calories to eat 20 pretzels. That’s what I did. I actually didn’t think I could leave pretzels in the bag. But this and the other challenges I am in is making me even more aware of my eating habits and what I can do to change them.
    6/05 189 lbs power walked for 1.03 miles this morning followed by a 1.64 mile run and ended with various 30 day challenges. Had to work late and I couldn’t make the cardio sculpting class (darn it!), so I did a brisk walk for 2.66 miles. Still honestly logging everything I eat.

6/06 189 lbs did 1.6 mile run at 1PM. Did a 1.2 mile run at 6:45P finished off today with a 1+ mile easy walk at 9PM.
    Logging honestly helped me stop the bingeing because I didn’t want to see what I was eating in black and white. So I went back to carrying my journal to write down my feelings instead of eating them. All this attributed to the lost of 11 lbs (6 lbs more than the 5 lb goal). Feels fantastic.

Definitely need to do this again - it will help me get to my next mini goal of 175 lbs. by July 1st and most importantly continue to stop bingeing.

Love this challenge. Thank you @grandmajackie.