The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I know it was a very hot one today so if anyone worked out outside hope you don't over do it
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    ginjennie wrote: »
    Morning all, or evening if you are in my part of the world.

Midnight here now
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    ginjennie wrote: »
    Morning all, or evening if you are in my part of the world.

Midnight here now

Aren't you tired Tony?
  • Clarkkent___
    Clarkkent___ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    40 from the uk
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! My age group precisely! Can I join in?
    Is anyone from the UK or is everyone in the Colonies?? (Now taking cover)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! We made it....it's Friday! Lets make it a good one!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Real Deal it's Friday. let's have a good day eat right and get them workouts in. Enjoy your Friday
  • fuzacoza
    fuzacoza Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Welcome to the Real Deal it's Friday. let's have a good day eat right and get them workouts in. Enjoy your Friday

Friday on my mind! Sundays tho...not neccesarily a "cheat day" but a day I don't have eating plans and exercise routines, where I tend to eat more and move less. All good I say, as long as you don't have to punish yourself come Monday! B)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! It's looking like a beautiful day here today. Coffee then taking my boy to school then some sort of workout. Have a wonderful Friday my friends
  • julieann1338
    julieann1338 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    nico7823 wrote: »
    40 from the uk

Hi I'm in UK too. 50 next year and need to loose 2 stone!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Good beautiful day outside in NJ Friday. Done with spin this morning at 5:30 and yoga today at 5:30. Great way to wind down the week. Tomorrow I've got a big, fat Italian graduation party to attend (in lieu of dinner in the city) and I can hardly wait. I come from a big Italian family and I have to say I miss the Sunday dinners now that the grandparents are gone. I'm all prepared for pasta (and spaghetti gravy, not spaghetti "sauce"), cannolis and homemade red wine. And hopefully Italian cream cake. I'll hit the gym hard first and then again Sunday, but tomorrow we will feast! Carpe diem!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Goodnight sweet peeps, bedtime in this part of the hemisphere. Have a great day :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Good beautiful day outside in NJ Friday. Done with spin this morning at 5:30 and yoga today at 5:30. Great way to wind down the week. Tomorrow I've got a big, fat Italian graduation party to attend (in lieu of dinner in the city) and I can hardly wait. I come from a big Italian family and I have to say I miss the Sunday dinners now that the grandparents are gone. I'm all prepared for pasta (and spaghetti gravy, not spaghetti "sauce"), cannolis and homemade red wine. And hopefully Italian cream cake. I'll hit the gym hard first and then again Sunday, but tomorrow we will feast! Carpe diem!

omg that sounds wonderful. Enjoy.
    btw I'm an Alison. We're kinds name buddies hahah
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5 pounds in two days because of the work I am putting in on the 5 x 5 program. Its a nice sunny hot day in Rochester NY. I hope its nice where you are.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Down 1.5 pounds in two days because of the work I am putting in on the 5 x 5 program. Its a nice sunny hot day in Rochester NY. I hope its nice where you are.

I see the Falls in your picture!!!! The Canadian side is a much better view you know.
    My cousin live in Rochester perhaps you know her, she's a crazy red head! haha
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Boba_14626 wrote: »

I see the Falls in your picture!!!! The Canadian side is a much better view you know.
    My cousin live in Rochester perhaps you know her, she's a crazy red head! haha

I agree with you, the Canadian side is much better. I spent the weekend in Canada and crossed the border to go on the Maid of the Mist.
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday folks!!
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hot today but not to bad. Ready for tomorrow going swimming at the river with the fam! Love love our spot.. Tons of fun. Plus a good way to exercise with the current pushing at you.. Hope all has a good day today!
  • _F9_
    _F9_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy friday everyone! Enjoy the day and have a great weekend B)
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It’s mid-June and the fire is lit. What, in the name of the wee man is going on? Let’s compare temperatures. It’s 11’C/51F here. What is it where you are?