What are you insecure about?

Options

Replies

• hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I am insecure that I started a thread devoted to Doritos and it is going to flop :(

I like Doritos

Posting in the forums makes me a little insecure at times, so I can imagine starting a thread would too.
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My back fat! Can't ever seem to get rid of it. Really thinking about lipo! And my belly.. 4 c-sections have took a toll on it for sure. Totally down to get a tummy tuck. And once I graduate from RN school I will as a preasent to myself.
  • mblundell2
    mblundell2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    Is my virginity showing? That’s what I wonder every day I leave my moms basement

Oh now that's a good thing to be showing!
  • michele22269
    michele22269 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    Getting older

Potlucks - I always keep an eye what I brought to see if people are eating it. If there are leftovers, I take it as a personal failure. Irrational but true

I'm with you on that one and I always seem to bring too much. Gotta get over that!!
  • michele22269
    Options
    ...doing any action at all while someone is watching me over my shoulder.

OMG. I hate that SO MUCH. Lurkers.

• michele22269
    Options
    aidydh wrote: »
    6. German hips... read 'built like a man'

I have this too, plus broad shoulders. There are no curves on me.

Yep... broad shoulders here too. Le sigh.
  • michele22269
    Options
    I am insecure that I started a thread devoted to Doritos and it is going to flop :(

Where is this Doritos thread? <3
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    My biggest is my loose skin and mostly my "apron" thanks to 2 c-sections and weight loss (mommas know what I mean)
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My serious answer would be the stretch marks kind of all over that I got when I gained weight too fast years ago. They didn’t really bother me before when they turned white but they are far worse now that I’m thinner and they turned into crevices. I’m always back and forth on the idea of is being thin worth it if my skin is going to look this bad. Close second insecurity is my stomach. I’ve never liked it ever. I’m insecure about a whole lot actually. I’m insecure about my personality too. I always assume people see me as less than. I usually just stay quiet so no one can find out if they like me or not. That method leads to dislike but I can’t stop doing it even though I know it’s getting me the negative reaction I’m apparently trying to avoid.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    * The huge space between my brows. (It is wide like Jackie O). Fat accumulated there, so it's a constant watch spot for me.
    dotnhc.jpg
    * On some days, my love for carbs.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    My serious answer would be the stretch marks kind of all over that I got when I gained weight too fast years ago. They didn’t really bother me before when they turned white but they are far worse now that I’m thinner and they turned into crevices. I’m always back and forth on the idea of is being thin worth it if my skin is going to look this bad. Close second insecurity is my stomach. I’ve never liked it ever. I’m insecure about a whole lot actually. I’m insecure about my personality too. I always assume people see me as less than. I usually just stay quiet so no one can find out if they like me or not. That method leads to dislike but I can’t stop doing it even though I know it’s getting me the negative reaction I’m apparently trying to avoid.

I can relate!

I didn't even know that I had stretch marks until I lost the fat from my pregnancies and and finally saw them. I thought, "Where on Earth did these come from!? Have they always been here!?"

I have severe stretch marks on about 20% of my body. They cover my upper thighs, my hips, and my stomach. When I am in good shape, I don't even think about them. When I'm not in good shape suddenly it's on the top of my mind.

You may change your thoughts about the stretch marks when you reach your goal weight.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Alright, I’ll share. I have a line on my neck. I have always hated it.

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

It doesn’t matter my weight, it is always there. So I wear stupid scarves that are stupid (doesn’t work)
    sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

I have tried bronzer (way worse)
    57slamgdcnur.jpeg

And I have resorted to plain old distraction tactics
    2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

People say ‘it’s no big deal, it’s cute, it’s just you’ but then we have professional pics done and they edit it out
    8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

Anyway. That’s my biggest one.

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

It doesn’t matter my weight, it is always there. So I wear stupid scarves that are stupid (doesn’t work)
    sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

57slamgdcnur.jpeg

2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

People say ‘it’s no big deal, it’s cute, it’s just you’ but then we have professional pics done and they edit it out
    8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

My God I love your face so much, I have no idea what line you are talking about.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

57slamgdcnur.jpeg

2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

My God I love your face so much, I have no idea what line you are talking about.

That’s good, keep your eyes up here. :lol:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

57slamgdcnur.jpeg

2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

I have always had a similar line on my neck. But now that I am getting old, it just blends in with all the other wrinkles.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

57slamgdcnur.jpeg

2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

I wouldn't have noticed but honestly it looks normal. I thought most people had that. I really like your freckles (moles?) :smile:

Moles. My freckles disappeared when I was about 12. :mrgreen:
    ilfaith wrote: »

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

57slamgdcnur.jpeg

2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

I have always had a similar line on my neck. But now that I am getting old, it just blends in with all the other wrinkles.

Ha! So there’s hope
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Well, my son pointed out my terrible acne today.. so there's that. There's pretty much everything else compounded by soul-crushing anxiety as well.. so yay?
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    That I'm actually a big phony and I only manage to get by because I've fooled everyone, including myself.