The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    resale3108 wrote: »
    It’s mid-June and the fire is lit. What, in the name of the wee man is going on? Let’s compare temperatures. It’s 11’C/51F here. What is it where you are?

It's 95F where i am.. Hot hot hot!
  • VictoryWarriorat60
    VictoryWarriorat60 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi all. I’m 57 and from Kent in the UK. Tried to lose weight years ago but failed. Rejoined MyFitnessPal 9 weeks ago with 70lb to lose and have now lost 22lb on 1200 cals a day. Hurrah!!! At last I am starting to feel better and lighter. Still got a way to go but determined to reach my goal.

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Down 1.5 pounds in two days because of the work I am putting in on the 5 x 5 program. Its a nice sunny hot day in Rochester NY. I hope its nice where you are.

I see the Falls in your picture!!!! The Canadian side is a much better view you know.
    My cousin live in Rochester perhaps you know her, she's a crazy red head! haha

I agree with you, the Canadian side is much better. I spent the weekend in Canada and crossed the border to go on the Maid of the Mist.

The Maid of the Mist I think is now just the US one. Ours is the Hornblower.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It’s mid-June and the fire is lit. What, in the name of the wee man is going on? Let’s compare temperatures. It’s 11’C/51F here. What is it where you are?

It's 25C here
    we're going up to mid 30s by Sunday and with humidity it will feel like 40s YUCK!!!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in running 5-10 miles this coming monday 5am ish around nation mall dc area? We can throw in some burpees, pushups, air squats as well
  • VictoryWarriorat60
    VictoryWarriorat60 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5 pounds in two days because of the work I am putting in on the 5 x 5 program. Its a nice sunny hot day in Rochester NY. I hope its nice where you are.

Wow!! That’s weird. I’m from Rochester in the UK. Hiya buddy.

• resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

It's 95F where i am.. Hot hot hot!

I believe the phrase is “Hot? It’s damn hot! It’s so hot I could fry an egg on my *kitten*!”
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

It's 25C here
    we're going up to mid 30s by Sunday and with humidity it will feel like 40s YUCK!!!

That is yuck. Experienced near 100% Humidity once. I drank and drank so much water that when I got home to a north European coastal climate I pissed for a week!!
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    hi all!!!

I started strong this year but slacked off April and May. getting back on the wagon. lifting heavy stuff every day. making sure I do my best to make 38 look decent!

feel free to add!
  • drjoe68
    drjoe68 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The weekend begins! Enjoy all.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    ginjennie wrote: »
    Morning all, or evening if you are in my part of the world.

Midnight here now

Aren't you tired Tony?

Sorry. Went to bed right after that post. We can't seem to achieve a decent bedtime at this house.
  • GregorySigvald1
    GregorySigvald1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep trying!
  • GregorySigvald1
    GregorySigvald1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Been a long day. 11:46pm right now. Think it's time for some shut eye.. Goodnight everyone
  • Maddi1975
    Maddi1975 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and just joined today! Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 25 lbs and my spare tires on my stomach and behind, LOL.
  • jesathecat
    jesathecat Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all im (GULP) 43 been on this journey for a while with slow and steady progress sometimes in the wrong direction . Fell free to add me
  • diablo0813
    diablo0813 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    42 year old military retiree getting on board after the wake-up call of the picture used for profile. Intentionally using that picture as motivation.

Edit: Heh, just noticed that today marks the 25th anniversary of my entrance into the military.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    diablo0813 wrote: »
    42 year old military retiree getting on board after the wake-up call of the picture used for profile. Intentionally using that picture as motivation.

Edit: Heh, just noticed that today marks the 25th anniversary of my entrance into the military.

Hi .. congrats on the anniversary
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning and looking to be a busy day. Hope to find time to burn some more calories in my garden.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good morning you sexy peeps.....lets enjoy the weekend!