What are you insecure about?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• qckfox
    qckfox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Have to start trying to lose weight again and I'm insecure about my commitment my discipline my ability to succeed I'm doing all the right things this week and have even done *three sessions of exercise* for the first time in about 2 years

But there's always this shadow and some part of my mind that in a couple of weeks time if that this is all going to come to a grinding halt and I'll hit the doughnuts

I wish I could look into the future and see myself slimmer this time next year I just want to know that I'm not wasting my own time
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    I'm insecure around people that I find to be really intelligent. I start second guessing everything I say for fear that I'll come off sounding really stupid. Sometimes I think I mostly just BS my way through conversations.

I'm also really insecure around groups of people and prefer talking to others one on one.

• 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I’m a size queen
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    I’m a size queen

I prefer king sized
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I feel like strangers secretly criticize me when I'm in public. Like if they're standing behind me in a line, they see all my flaws.

My eczema. It flares up so bad when I'm stressed. The amount of time I spend treating it and dealing with it is exhausting.

My short, fat body.

My huge asss.

Large arms.

Scarred up flabby stomach from a vertical cut c-section. Stretch marks for days!

Thunder thighs.

Not symmetrical facial features.

Crazy hair.

I don't like my voice

I never feel good enough.

I fear I will repel everyone because of my insecurities.

@Avocado_AS5

if all of that is true..... then how are you still so gorgeous ?

Second This.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Right now my nails. They are in terrible shape.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I feel like strangers secretly criticize me when I'm in public. Like if they're standing behind me in a line, they see all my flaws.

My eczema. It flares up so bad when I'm stressed. The amount of time I spend treating it and dealing with it is exhausting.

My short, fat body.

My huge asss.

Large arms.

Scarred up flabby stomach from a vertical cut c-section. Stretch marks for days!

Thunder thighs.

Not symmetrical facial features.

Crazy hair.

I don't like my voice

I never feel good enough.

I fear I will repel everyone because of my insecurities.

@Avocado_AS5

if all of that is true..... then how are you still so gorgeous ?

Second This.

You guys are too kind.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    That I'll never find my emotional match.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    That I won't be as important to her if he comes back.

Yes you will. Squash those thoughts.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    My biggest insecurity is the combination of my height and the fact that I look younger than I am. I appreciate the both of these outside of work but within it I worry that people won’t take me seriously within my career. Although I’ve never so much as had an inkling of such I worry that I will and so I overcompensate with very high heels, makeup to look my age and I overdress all in effort to fit the part and be taken seriously. Writing this out I understand how it silly seems however I don’t see it leaving the forefront of my mind anytime soon.

I get the age thing, I was supervising a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds a while ago and they said they thought I was their age, I was 34!
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Finding a perfect man for me and my 2 children . :(
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My nose
    I have an asymmetrical jaw
    Small boobs D:

When I was first losing weight, the first thing to go were my boobs ;;