Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I Have Noticed Many People Returning, Having Regained Their Weight ...

Replies

• mymusiccollection
    mymusiccollection Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    I lost 188# in 20 months and was at my goal. I stopped logging, got complacent and 2 years later I am back having gained 60#.
  • NoExcusesFromNowOn
    NoExcusesFromNowOn Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2018
    Too many Vegas all you can eat buffets! Not doing that again!!!!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    bump
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    I’ve done this twice before using mfp. I’m not saying this is for everyone but this is what I’m doing differently.
    1. health is more important than a number.
    2. I actually already set a weekly reminder to weigh and it says if weigh more than X amount eat less this week. (I’m about 10# from goal weight)
    3. I’m not suggesting this... I know I’m not always going to weigh that slice a cheese or that pack of crackers so I don’t. I’ve lost 12# the past three months by logging entries. I know everything needs to be weighed I just figured I get there slower and yet learning better portion and habits along the way.
  • jrochest
    jrochest Posts: 119 Member
    edited August 2018
    Sorry!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    @MsHarryWinston I agree with you:)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I have never stopped tracking. I did try Trinessa Birth Control last year and it didn’t agree with me. I felt like I was in the early stages of pregnancy the whole time and struggled to keep my calories at maintenance level (often eating over 3000 calories). Until I tried that everything was fine for the most part. I put on about 5lbs when I switched to maintenance, but that was it until I started that Birth Control. I gained about 18 lbs while I was on it. I am slowly working on taking it back off this year, but it’s been met with some obstacles. I have managed to get 5 lbs back off and I have been switching between weight loss and maintenance depending on my health/stress/etc this year. I am in no hurry to take the weight back off since I am still at a healthy weight for my height.