What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Options

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Godiva chocolate, salt & vinegar kettle chips (looks like kettle chips are dangerous), any pastry or anything from a bakery (forget it)
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Chips Chips Chips!!! Oh my deep fried or baked. I luv chips.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    pizza, cheese and oreos are my weakness
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I don't have much self control when it comes to any food I really like. I think the worst is potato chips though. Any kind. I *love* crunchy food and potato chips give me my favorite crunch. ha
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    Almonds....especially Blue Diamond Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Almonds. I use to just eat several handfuls at a time, without even thinking about the calories. But now that I can't..it's really hard to have them around. And eating 20 of them...only 20..seems like such a waste of calories..but I still crave them more than anything else.
  • mhughes0090
    mhughes0090 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My worst food is not actually around. I love eating out..I hate cleaning up the mess at home after cooking..but I love a local chinese restaurant near my house. I live in town so I am close to all the fast food restaurants. But we rent movies every weekend and we will buy candy bars to eat while we watch, so my weakness there is the Dove swirled white and milk chocolate and Ritter sport candy bars.
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Any brand ready salted crisps, I will eat the whole multi pack without giving it a second thought.....so now I only buy flavors I don't like for the house so I am not tempted.

Although now I've said that I think cheescake is my most dangerous. I would eat a 1/4 then go back for another 1/4 and think well i've blown my calories and it'll go off so I better had eat the rest, then put the other half on my plate. yum yum. Haven't bought any for months and am now going to have to resist the temptation when I go shopping tomorrow!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Soda is my two most dangerous foods!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Cookies, ice cream or nuts. Nuts may be good for you, but not when you eat them by the pound!

Krunchers brand potato chips are pretty dangerous too :noway:
  • chevycowgirl626
    Options
    Salty Popcorn! A little is good, but then its addicting!
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Any potato chips...any chocolate...any cookies...Anything like that that I shouldn't eat much of.....OH LORD!! When it's in the house and I know it...watch out!!!! Terrible thing......
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Bridge Mix, I will (and have) ate the WHOLE bag. I can't have it in the house lol

Yeah chocolate covered fruit/nuts are the devil.
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    French Fries!

Tostitos Queso dip and tortilla chips. That stuff is like crack.
  • maekathleen
    Options
    Any type of sweet chocolately snack or frosty treat! I run from that aisle in the grocery store!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Nuts especially cashews, I can eat a whole can :(
  • Nuclear_Synthesis
    Options
    Peanut butter, anything with chocolate and ham.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Soda is a big issue.... Teriyaki beef jerky and kettle salt and vinegar chips.
  • alliooops
    alliooops Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Crisps definitely.....and my mum is staying and bought dips!!! Really can't resist them
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    reese peanut butter cups - the mini ones!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Ice cream! Particularly Ben & Jerrys. I can eat the whole pint in like 20min. and it doesn't fill me up or anything. I cannot have icecream in the house. Even the skinny cows, because I am never satisfied with just 1!
    ^OMG YES!