What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Options

Replies

• poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Ohhhh my god I love bacon. I won't buy it, but my fiance does. As long as it stays in the freezer, I'm ok, because I can't be bothered to defrost it, but once it's in the fridge I have issues resisting. Tortilla chips are also pretty dangerous for me haha
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Cheesy snacks like cheetos, harvest cheddar sunchips, cheezits, etc. and pretty much any desserts! Man, do I love my carbs haha
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Heath Bar Ice Cream. I could (& sometimes have) eat the whole container in one sitting.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    brownies
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, anything in a big container, I will eat it all until it is gone if it is in my home.
  • pickulz76
    Options
    NUTELLA!!!!!
  • justimogen
    Options
    I used to have a HUGE problem with chocolatey chewy bars of any kind - Like fiber bars, protein bars, cereal bars, etc. However, I am proud to say that I just allowed myself a box of Fiber One 90 calories bars and ate one at a time over a period of a week. Yay me! haha

I have also had issues with crunchy salty snacks. I've been doing better but still find that I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and eat some before I'm even really awake. Luckily, it's not been to the extent of polishing off more than a serving.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ice cream of any flavor and trail mix!!! I can't eat just 2 Tbsp!!
  • waisheimli1
    Options
    Can't not stay away from French stick bat ton with butter al the way and to top it off some salt and vinegar crisps...it's like crack cocaine for me.......whoops!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Like the OP said, any brand any flavor Kettle chips and some buffalo dip. Omgggg I can't stop myself!
  • victoriashea
    Options
    Nuts.
    Nut butters, granola, peanut butter! Cashew butter! Almond butter! Trail mix! Mixed nuts, glazed nuts, salted, roasted, peppered...

i.e. The highest calorie food on the planet.
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Nuts...any kind. I could eat 1000 calories of nuts before I even realize it. They are too easy to munch on while reading or working on the computer.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bread for sure!!! I will eat bread before I eat anything. Some days I would eat only bread all day.
  • francena84
    Options
    Cake, cookies, icecream, candy bars anything sweet
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!!!!!

omg nutella....

i used to eat a whole tub with a spoon like ice cream....basically a million calories =(
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    cheese, any cheese, strong cheddar, blue cheese, dutch cheese, I can hear it all calling to me from the fridge!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    mainly chips...i love the crunchy and salty. doughnuts are a major weakness but i prefer them warm so rarely ever have them around....right after krispy kreme opened up about twenty minutes away i went through the drive thru because the hot doughnut sign was lit up. I ordered two glazed and after pulling away i realized they had given the wrong doughnuts and i dont eat anything but glazed. Went back and they apologized and gave me a dozen glazed for their mistake. I seriously thought about telling them no thanks, but took them. ate the whole dozen on the way home. I was sick the whole night and told my boyfriend that I had no idea why my stomach was hurting! I am horrible!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Cake or any sort of cake-like substance. Mom made some zucchini bread last week from my recipe, which is killer by the way, and I ended up with 4 pieces of it. I had one a day and fit it into my calories but it was rough.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I'm in the crunchy, salty camp - especially John Wm. Macy's cheese sticks, mixed nuts, sourdough hard pretzels, Gardetto's original snack mix and spelt sesame sticks.
  • kheperre66
    Options
    Even though I get a lot of advice from this GREAT source, I usually don't reply or post anything, however this hits home for me. Kettle Chips at midnight is enemy number one for also, followed by a close second to, Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies and Strawberry milkshake Oreos . Well at least I know I'm not alone.