What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Options

Replies

• yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Snack foods... crackers, chips, nuts, pretzels. I LOVE THEM ALL!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Cheez-Its, tortilla chips with french onion dip, really any kind of chips, or anything cheesy!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Cheez-Its, tortilla chips with french onion dip, really any kind of chips, or anything cheesy!

ive had french onion dip in my fridge for a week staring me down... i swear it says "eat me" when i open the fridge
  • floydypants
    floydypants Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pistachio nuts, cashew nuts or chocolate digestives.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Definitely chips, french fries and cheese!
  • 2pinks1blue
    Options
    Chocolate! And ice cream..
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!! Anything with chocolate and peanut butter. ICE CREAM!!!! (especially w/ pb and chocolate). Warm bread with butter... and the only fast food I can't stay away from is Chinese food!!! (crab rangoon is my fav)

Oh gosh now I'm hungry! :_(
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately me for it's Mike and Ike's candy... They are my favorite... Once I start I can't stop... I don't even go down the candy aisle at all.. I am pretty good with everything else... My sweet tooth is candy...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Fresh crusty white bread with brie or danish blue cheese. Impossible to resist.

Halloumi cheese. I always think I'll just have one piece, and never can just stop at one.
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    pizza and chinese!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Pudding.. anything lovely or Chocolate (has to be nice though)... these hips are made of crumble, gateau and chocolate! lol
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    For me, it is kettle cooked potato chips, any brand, any flavor. If they are in the house, I'll polish off the whole bag. I won't be satisfied with a "serving". So the solution is to just not buy them for now.

How about you?

OMG! Kettle chips are my FAVORITE TOO! I can also eat the whole bag. Can't even walk down the aisle in the market.
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, any kind, flavour, type....it calls to me from the freezer until I've polished the lot off!

I can ignore the chips, cheese, chocolate, biscuits, but put ice cream in the freezer and my will power is gone...just had to stop buying it!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    any kind of baked good, ice cream, chips...
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Doritos!

I have conquered cookies now- but Doritos I just cannot stop, especially if there are dips involved too.
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oreos. I could eat an entire package. Definitely can't have those in the house lol
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Homemade muffins. I love to make them---all different varieties but my favorites are pumpkin, blueberry with crumb topping, and banana chocolate chip--then I love to eat them all too. I just can't resist when they are sitting in my kitchen.
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dean's French Onion Dip or Marshmallows. I can eat half a container of Dean's in a sitting and don't even start with the marshmallows, lol!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    nutella... hands down.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Any homemade baked goods…cookies, cakes, or muffins.