Any gamers?

Options
Hey, I'm looking to expand my friends list. Any gamers out there? Hardcore, casual.. I don't discriminate. :)
Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

I play a variety of games but most of my time currently is taken by Minecraft, Terraria, Halo Reach, the Sims 3, and Oblivion. I also love MLG.

Replies

• Aleciajones
    Options
    WoW and TS3
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to expand my friends list. Any gamers out there? Hardcore, casual.. I don't discriminate. :)
    Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

I play a variety of games but most of my time currently is taken by Minecraft, Terraria, Halo Reach, the Sims 3, and Oblivion. I also love MLG.
    I'm more of a retrogamer, but I like to watch people play the newer ones :)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    GAMER!!

Since you like RPG's, I recommend Dragon Age or Dragon Age 2. I'm on my 3rd play through of DA2.

Also, Skyrim comes out in November. Looks like it will be great.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @jmac2point0ne Retro games are still fun :)
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    GAMER!!

Since you like RPG's, I recommend Dragon Age or Dragon Age 2. I'm on my 3rd play through of DA2.

Also, Skyrim comes out in November. Looks like it will be great.

I can't wait till Skyrim! Too bad it comes out when school starts back up. Regardless, I'm going to get it. :)
  • intelekshual
    Options
    Skyrim is going to ROCK!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Kotor 1+2, Left 4 Dead 1+2, Resident Evil 5, The Sims 3, GTA IV, and I really want to get Dead Island when it comes out. Looks really good.
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    Kotor 1+2, Left 4 Dead 1+2, Resident Evil 5, The Sims 3, GTA IV, and I really want to get Dead Island when it comes out. Looks really good.

I love zombie games. Especially co-op/multiplayer ones.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I collect Old School Nintendo from NES up to N64 and that's it :)
    Definitely a gamer though!
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm a casual gamer.... I used to be hardcore addicted to WoW, sad story. Played Warhammer's MMO for a while after it came out and various other free MMO's.

Currently I guess I would be a retro-gamer. Lately I've been addicted to Dynasty Warriors 4 on xbox and Super Smash Bros. Melee on gamecube. I wish we had some new consoles, we are saving for a 360 I'm excited!

Feel free to add me =)
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    I'm a casual gamer.... I used to be hardcore addicted to WoW, sad story. Played Warhammer's MMO for a while after it came out and various other free MMO's.

Currently I guess I would be a retro-gamer. Lately I've been addicted to Dynasty Warriors 4 on xbox and Super Smash Bros. Melee on gamecube. I wish we had some new consoles, we are saving for a 360 I'm excited!

Feel free to add me =)

I think we've all had our share of MMORPGs that we were addicted to haha. I only played the free ones though. :P
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    WoW and The Sims
  • robertrphillips
    Options
    Hey! I'm all about shooters. The COD lineup, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Battlefield (all of them), Crysis 1 & 2, Dead Space...I could keep going. I'm on XBOX360 ~ WilllyPete (yes, there are three 'l's).
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    Options
    tdemeza76 is my XBL gamer tag. feel from to add me. I play a bunch of different stuff.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I love zombie games. Especially co-op/multiplayer ones.
    Me too. I'm pretty much obsessed with zombies. In games or movies. I don't have my own xbox, I play on my boyfriend's when I see him lol but my gamertag is Mistress Nahma if you want to add me! :)
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm on the PS3 a lot (well, not lately because of work) I like Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Batman AS, Bioshock, LA Noire, Dead Nation.

I'm really looking forward to the new Batman, Bioshock, Uncharted, and Dead Island games.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    I have a PS3, WII, and a 3DS. I like playing puzzle games, platformers, and RPG's. Feel free to add me!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    DS and LoL.
    I'm on LoL now actually. Haha
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was a major gaming addict hence the weight gain lol. I play ps3 n the odd old school pc games like command n conquer generals x
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm an old Final Fantasy nerd (especially VIII). I play some other games but I'm mostly into the Final Fantasy style. I also used to play the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games before they got totally stupid.