Ask a man....

Options

Replies

• DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Why do some men pee all over the toilet seat? Is the hole not big enough? Is it a aiming problem?

It has to do with physics ... I’m not a dead science guy but there is a lesson on the force of the steam and the arc the stream follows
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Do you feel insecure about your body when hooking up with someone for the first time?
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Do you remember when hooking up meant something clean and decent, like meeting a friend to see a rated PG movie and then maybe coffee and a slice of pie after?

Hello? Oh hi Mandy! Yes. Let's hook up at 8 for the show and then a snack afterwards, 'kay?

When all this changed, did a man or a woman decide hooking up meant actual hookers?

I'd love some pie.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    How many men does it take to change a light bulb?
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    How long does a guy wait to call/text a woman he's interested in after the first initial contact??
  • wmd1979
    wmd1979 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Comms0p wrote: »
    How long does a guy wait to call/text a woman he's interested in after the first initial contact??

I don't have a set amount of time, I just call/text her when I feel like it. If that is too soon/late for her then it wasn't meant to workout, but I don't like the idea that there is a set of rules that I must follow if I like someone.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options

None, the woman does it.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Why do some men pee all over the toilet seat? Is the hole not big enough? Is it a aiming problem?

It's not a precision instrument. Sometimes in the morning, it doesn't bend to be aimed. The problems often compound for that first morning pee.

However, there is no reason a man cannot clean up his mess.

That's the real problem. We know it's a problem. Only some of us, apparently, clean up after ourselves.

I have suggested to my wife that a urinal would forego the problem, but she doesn't want one.

I admit, sometimes the cleaning doesn't happen until after the first coffee has done it's magic and I can see and my brain responds to what it sees.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

None, the woman does it.

Not in my house. I'm not sure my wife and daughters even know where the bulbs are. It's just dad/sweetie, the ____ bulb is out. If they say anything at all.

I've gone into the kids bath and 3 of the 5 bulbs will be out....

The youngest is 19. If they can work a smart phone, they can change a bulb, do laundry, etc.
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    Do you feel insecure about your body when hooking up with someone for the first time?

Only if they have a food fetish
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    Comms0p wrote: »

I call immediately

Then again they never answer or call back 🤔
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    If a girl offers it, would you always sleep with them on the first date?

If they want to be the big spoon then ...yes

But if they want to be the little spoon then ... yes
  • DadBodClub
    edited June 2018
    Options

X = (y^2 + £)^3 / y (3 + z)^2
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Why do men piss on the floor when they’re drunk?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Why do men piss on the floor when they’re drunk?

Lol whaaatt???
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    I think it's a misnomer to ask why men miss the toilet when they pee. I think the issue is, men need to shake it when they are done and that can lead to pee landing outside the toilet. Urinals catch that and there is usually no mess. A man should however be aware of this and wipe up any errant shake spray.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I live with two matured middle aged guys (3 boys if you count the cat) and the floor is always wet around the toilet. I have come to live with it and its just there... always..... :s