• KeepingUpWithKarina
    KeepingUpWithKarina Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I used to live there! :#:/

NEVER AGAIN! :D
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ohio is the worst. I can’t stand Columbia, Cleveland, Dayton, Beaver Creek.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Other than it's not Texas, what's wrong with Ohio? It has a river.
  • ashes7135
    ashes7135 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How is the weather in Ohio in September?? Flying up to run the Air Force Half Marathon this year !
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    How is the weather in Ohio in September?? Flying up to run the Air Force Half Marathon this year !

September is nice here. I do love the fall here in Ohio.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

It can be anywhere between 35 and 80 degrees that time of year

Yeah that too. Better off if it’s late September
  • DSwales111
    DSwales111 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I grew up in NE Ohio. Have lived in Baltimore, Philadelphia, & NJ. Hoping to to move back someday.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Other than Winter,, I like it! (There are worse places to be)!
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Newark area here. Born and raised in central Illinois and now have been in basically Columbus area 25 years. Go bucks and Indians! :)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I drove through Ohio a couple of times
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Ohio isn't a bad place. The weather on the other hand, is HORRIBLE!!! We never get a spring. We just go straight from winter to summer. Today it's kinda cool here and by the end of the weeks it is supposed to be in the 90's. Oh and if you have allergies...might as well live on some Claritin or something.

I was checking the weather this morning.. 93 all weekend. Eeek. Makes it hard to want to go on any runs.
    and so true on the allergies. My boyfriend is from NY and didn't have these allergies until coming here. He lives on Claritin and that doesn't even help most days.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Cincinnati here. True, the weather's not always ideal, but I like it here. Nice compromise between big city and home town feel.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options

I’ve ran it twice. It can be warm. Both times low eighties.
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Outside of dayton here its not to bad in parts of it. But im adding friends if your from ohio add me
  • karenascott702
    karenascott702 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Im cracking up on the comments about Ohio.........I live in Maryland and my son attends Hocking College in Nelsonville, OH (near Athens), and he is talking about staying in Ohio after graduation next year.
  • boehle
    Options
    rdevol wrote: »
    Born and raised in Cincinnati here. True, the weather's not always ideal, but I like it here. Nice compromise between big city and home town feel.

Where abouts in Cincy?
  • matthewdavidross
    matthewdavidross Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    East of Cincinnati here! My sister moved away to California and is always bragging about her weather. I told her her weather is boring. We have all 4 seasons in a week!
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is very true mother nature has multiple personalites
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Where abouts in Cincy?

Southeast corner of the city - Mt. Washington
  • boehle
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Where abouts in Cincy?

Southeast corner of the city - Mt. Washington

Oh super close. I live in Milford.