MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to go buy a measuring tape! :)

(I'm on Team Tons of Fun)
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Team Born to Lose! Anyone want to be captain?
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    would really like to know if the challenge is closed? if not i would like to be on a team if possible, thanx
  • sexynasmrt1
    Options
    TEAM LOOSE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE

1.GEV90744
    2. TEXASLALI
    3.LOVERGIRL72
    4.PSYCHOFIED
    5.KAYLYNN54

JUST UPDATED
  • TexasLali
    Options
    It is actually "LOSE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE" one O in Lose...also by calories is it Calories remaining or Calories consumed? Some of us need to consume more calories than others. So I'm guessing it should be Calories remaining??
  • sexynasmrt1
    Options
    LOL SRY FOR THE HORRIBLE SPELLING IM RUSHING TO GET THIS ALL DONE, CONSUMED ON THE CALORIES
  • sexynasmrt1
    Options
    THE REASON WHY I WANTED ALL THE STATS IT JUST LETS EVERYONE SEE HOW THEY ARE GETTING TO THEIR GOALS.
  • TexasLali
    Options
    Would "calories consumed" be for the front end of things then we start proving the "Calories remaining" next week?
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hmmmm.....so i guess it's closed. thanx ladies
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I'm in the middle of a business trip - no scale or tape until I get home on Friday night! I can send over my last measurements from the end of July, and my weight from then - which is when I left. Of course, I've fallen off the wagon - this trip has been super difficult for me - there was an ice cream and fast food binge...Chances are I'm easily 5 lbs heavier now.

My name is Melissa, by the way - thanks for setting this up, it should be fun!
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    sure just use your measurments from before and guess your weight approx add a couple to your last weight. that should be good enough to start from. So sorry the challenge is closed might have another one when this one is done Cheers to you :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    HELLO GUYS,

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF PEOPLE CAN CHECK IN 3 TIMES A WEEK IF POSSIBLE JUST TO KEEP THE SUPPORT AT A HIGH. YOU SHOULD ALSO FRIEND YOUR TEAM MATES SO THAT YOUR CAPTAIN CAN TOUCH BASE WITH ALL OF YOU. i WOULD LOVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU AS WELL. TOMORROW YOU WILL SEND YOUR CAPTAIN YOUR MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHT. BUST, WAIST, HIPS AND THIGHS ARE TO BE MEASURED. THEN THE CAPTAIN WILL SEND INFO TO ME. THIS WILL BE DONE EVERY MONDAY. EVERY SUNDAY WILL BE A NEW CHALLENGE BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO KEEP DOING THE CHALLENGE BEFORE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND IM SURE WE WILL GET THRU THIS TOGETHER, CHEERS!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm Chris from Team Weapons of Mass Reduction and would like to thank the lovely PositiveOne8925 for stepping up to be captain!! Oh, and to apologize for sending friend request to everyone saying that I'm on their team....it was really supposed to say "we're in the same challenge"! Oh and if anyone heard my "Gasp" when measurements were brought up, I'm okay now.
  • cdc33
    Options
    OKAY GUYS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR CAPTAINS WE NEED 2 MORE CAPTAINS ONE FOR TEAMS THE LOST CAUSES AND BORN TO LOSE. PLEASE TEAM CAPTAINS EMAIL ME TOMORROW WITH ALL MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHTS, THANKS EVERYONE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW. CHEERS ALL!!

CHALLENGE: Mission Slimpossible
    MISSION: YOU'LL BE SEEING LESS OF US

TEAM tons of fun
    1 Jaygir3
    2 lovelyxbones13
    3 lantern823
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 babybluz33 (Michele)
    5 msage38

TEAM target weight-less
    1 Nursebeachnut ( Emmi)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 ogaisitse
    3 MelBaby925
    4 theba2il
    5 killerjoe_uk

TEAM the lost causes
    1 kdeltadawn
    2 rose_mortem
    3 Lesley1126
    4 cklbrown
    5 fishgirlnola

TEAM munchie mamas
    1 NewLife_11
    2 LoveNevrNds
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 Sweetpeagrl
    4 AmerTunsi (Sarah)
    5 jcgooden06

TEAM weapons of mass reduction
    1 cdc33
    2 sexynasmrt1
    3 PositiveOne8925
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 lstnlondry
    5 jwaters1006

TEAM Born to lose
    1 kwest51 (Kellie)
    2 idahogirl71 (Tami)
    3 EyeAye
    4 MamaMizzle
    5 janwiththeplan

LOSE THE Extra BAGGAGE
    1 psychofied
    2 gev90744
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 TexasLali
    4 lovegirl74
    5 kaylynn54
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Tasha. I will be the team captain for Munchie Mamas.

Question - Should we make a separate topic for our teams to post on also?

Hi Tasha!
    Yay, I am so glad you are Captain. Munchie Mamas got this no problem!
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Here's my measurement *sighs*

Waist- 36 in
    Hips- 37 in
    Thighs- 24 in
    Arms- 13.5 in
    Bust- 35 in
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi Cashandra,
    I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but unfortunately the teams are all filled up. Keep looking for other challenges because I think that they have quite a few going. It seems like they fill up pretty quick, so if you do see one, just send a message to the person organizing it and you should be good to go. Good Luck with your weight loss Cashandra!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I thought that I would have to buy a measuring tape, but my dear husband found one for me. I must have bought it a long time ago and didn't like the measurements, so I must of hid it from myself. Leave it up to him to find it ;-) Anyway, I have a question...when we measure our waist, do we actually measure the waist part where it kind of dips in a little or more around the stomach where your belly button is. I ask this because there is a big difference in the two. Just let me know before I post my measurements because I want them to be right.
    Thanks,
    Kay
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    email both people was told no problem.......I see im not on any team??
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Okay, I reread the rules and see that we have to measure our waist and our stomach. I was trying to get out of measuring my stomach and I would dearly love not to measure my hips, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!! Okay, I will be back with my bust, waist, stomach, and hip measurements.