MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• Nursebeachnut
    Options
    Team Target is all in...sorry so late .....Congrats Team Munch!
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    HERE IS HOW THE TEAMS STAND:

IN FIRST PLACE IS: #1- TEAM MUNCHIE MAMAS = 46 POINTS

IN SECOND PLACE IS: #2- TEAM TONS OF FUN= 37 POINTS

IN THIRD PLACE IS :#3- TEAM LOSE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE= 33 POINTS

IN FOURTH PLACE IS: #4- TEAM TAGET WEIGHT LESS= 29 POINTS

IN FIFTH PLACE IS: # 5-TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION= 23 POINTS 1 PERSON NOT COUNTED

IN SIXTH PLACE IS: #6- TIED: TEAM BORN TO LOSE= 20 POINTS 1PERSON NOT COUNTED

TEAM LOST CAUSES = 20 POINTS 2 PERSONS NOT COUNTED

THANKS GUYS YOU ARE ALL DOING GREAT.

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • cdc33
    Options
    HERE IS HOW THE TEAMS STAND:

IN FIFTH PLACE IS #5-TEAM LOST CAUSES=27 POINTS 1 PERSON NOT COUNTED

IN SIXTH PLACE IS: # 6-TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION= 23 POINTS 1 PERSON NOT COUNTED

IN SEVENTH PLACE IS: #7-: TEAM BORN TO LOSE= 20 POINTS 1PERSON NOT COUNTED

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • cdc33
    Options
    OKAY ALL WE NEED A NEW TEAM CAPTAIN FOR MUNCHIE MAMAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN DO IT :) MUNCHIE MAMAS CAPTAIN HAD TO BOW OUT ONT THATS OKAY.

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • cdc33
    Options
    MUNCHIE MAMAS HAS A NEW TEAM CAPTAIN SWEETPEAGRL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ALL TEAM MEMBERS FROM MUNCHIE MAMAS PLEASE SEND YOUR INFO TO SWEETPEAGRL FROM NOW ON CHEERS ALL :)
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I really like this group so I am happy to step up and be captain! :smile:

To my munchie mamas-- LETS STAY ON TOP! WE CAN/WILL DO THIS!! :bigsmile:
  • cdc33
    Options
    HERE IS HOW THE TEAMS STAND: AS OF 25/08/2011

IN FIFTH PLACE IS #5-TEAM LOST CAUSES=27 POINTS 1 PERSON NOT COUNTED

IN SIXTH PLACE IS: # 6- TEAM BORN TO LOSE= 26 POINTS 1PERSON NOT COUNTED

IN SEVENTH PLACE IS: # 6-TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION= 23 POINTS 1 PERSON NOT COUNTED

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • cdc33
    Options
    HERE IS HOW THE TEAMS STAND: AS OF 25/08/2011

IN FOURTH PLACE IS: #4- TEAM LOST CAUSES= 32 POINTS

IN FIFTH PLACE IS #5-TEAM TEAM WIEGHT LESS=29 POINTS

IN SIXTH PLACE IS: # 6- TEAM BORN TO LOSE= 26 POINTS

IN SEVENTH PLACE IS: # 6-TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION= 23 POINTS 1 PERSON NOT COUNTED

CHEERS ALL,
    CHRISTY

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • change_happens
    Options
    I hate being close to last! We have to do better. Well, I am definitely drinking my water ;) Keeping on target with last week goals, too. I wish everyone the best.
  • cdc33
    Options
    Lets go weapons of mass reduction lets bring out the big guns and get drinking that water :) Good luck to all :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Chris from TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION and I am fully qualified to be referred to as The Big Guns!! I have been faithfully drinking a gallon of water a day for the past month! Don't we get extra credit for that?? I can show you a water bill from my toilet flushing!! Go Weapons!!!!
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Team Tons of Fun...I did it, I have drank my 8 glasses for the 2nd time this week...I haven't had to visit the bathroom this much since my last UTI!!! I am not a water drinker, so this is a VERY difficult challenege! It is saying something with I told my fiance about this weeks challenge, he said, "Game over, you lose!" and hes usually the supportive one!!!
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm Kay from Lose The Extra Baggage and I have enjoyed this challenge because every day I drink between 12-16 glasses of water, so I was so happy when this challenge was announced because I knew that I would be able to help my team with all 7 points this time around:-) Come on team Lose The Extra Baggage.......DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!!!! I actually hope that all of the teams are drinking their water because we all really need to be hydrated!!! Good luck everyone :-)
  • cdc33
    Options
    Team Tons of Fun...I did it, I have drank my 8 glasses for the 2nd time this week...I haven't had to visit the bathroom this much since my last UTI!!! I am not a water drinker, so this is a VERY difficult challenege! It is saying something with I told my fiance about this weeks challenge, he said, "Game over, you lose!" and hes usually the supportive one!!!

YOU ROCK MY FRIEND AND IT WILL GET EASIER AND EASIER KEEP IT GOING :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    Okay guys its already that time again please have all your measurements and weight also how many days you completed this weeks challenge of drinking all 8 glasses of water. measurements are Bust/Chest, waist, hips, thighs PLEASE EVERYONE SEND THERE INFO TO YOUR CAPTAINS BY TOMORROW NIGHT CAPTIANS SEND IT MY WAY. Thanks guys :) I will be posting the new challenge tomorrow.
  • MsXtinaNewYork
    Options
    Sounds like fun Good Luck all! I will keep checking in and see how every progresses :)
  • moonnstarz83
    Options
    So...when do we get to know next week's challenge???
  • cdc33
    Options
    THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS TO KEEP UP LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE AND ADD FRUIT AND VEGGIES TO 2 OF YOUR 3 MEALS OR HAVE THEM FOR SNACK. SO SAY FOR LUNCH YOU ADD A FRUIT THEN FOR DINNER YOU ADD VEGGIES. IM KEEPING IT BASIC HOPE THIS IS STILL CHALLENGING FOR EVERYONE, CHEERS.

CHRISTY
  • moonnstarz83
    Options
    This one, I can do! I love fruits and vegies! Now are we talking raw, or can we add them into different recipies? I try to sneak vegies into recipies as much as possible LOL
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Hey everyone is doing well.. I'm really rooting for my team. Make sure to eat your fruits and veggies everyday. If you don't like lots of veggies try to saute them with water or 1tsp. of olive oil. Sprinkle a little parsley on top or chives. WE can do it.

Good luck to everyone.