MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ok clarification for this week. Are we counting tomato as a fruit or veggie? If it's a veggie than I've completed the challenge each day so far (yesterday I had cut up tomatoes in my pasta at lunch).

I count tomato as a veggie not a fruit so good on you for eating your veggies :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    First team with all stats in this week is team weapons of mass reduction: points earned 32 , pounds lost 17.3lbs, inches lost 19 inches. Whoop Whoop that rocks!!! Lets see who can be team #2, come on guys lets get this done :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I had a fruit or veggie or both with every meal. I drank 120 oz of water which I did not log (oops) and was under my calorie goal!
  • cdc33
    Options
    I had a fruit or veggie or both with every meal. I drank 120 oz of water which I did not log (oops) and was under my calorie goal!

YOUR DOING FABULOUS!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.:)
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    So far so good, getting my fruits and veggies every day and drinking all my water! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • cdc33
    Options
    So team # 2 for getting in all there stats is Team BORN TO LOSE!!!! They have earned 31 points for this last weeks challenge and they have lost 22lbs and 20.25 inches. You guys deserve a WHOOP WHOOP you rock, way to go :) So many teams almost there.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    So team # 2 for getting in all there stats is Team BORN TO LOSE!!!! They have earned 31 points for this last weeks challenge and they have lost 22lbs and 20.25 inches. You guys deserve a WHOOP WHOOP you rock, way to go :) So many teams almost there.

Both teams that have turned their stats in have done wonderful!!! It is so nice to see the weight falling off of some of the members of Mission Slimpossible. I finally lost another pound but it seems like it takes me forever to lose weight!!! Oh well, WTG Weapons of Mass Reduction and Born to Lose!!! As Christy says, "Whoop Whoop!!!!"
  • change_happens
    Options
    Hi, all! Has the progress of the teams been posted yet? I can't find it if it has.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Hi, all! Has the progress of the teams been posted yet? I can't find it if it has.

Only two teams have had all of their members post their stats and they did Fantastic!!! I'm hoping that team "Lose The Extra Baggage" and all the other teams do well too!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Here we go guys, I dont have everyones stats but Im going to post it anyways and then i will up date it as it comes in!!

TEAM TONS OF FUN POINTS 27 FOR LAST WEEK TOTAL 64 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 3.9, INCHES LOST 7.5

TEAM TARGET WEIGHT-LESS POINTS 34 FOR LAST WEEK TOTAL 63 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 5.7, INCHES LOST 3

TEAM LOST CAUSES POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 28 TOTAL 60 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 13, INCHES LOST 11.4

TEAM MUNCHIE MAMAS POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 7 TOTAL 53 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 10.5, INCHES LOST 9.5

TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 32 POINTS TOTAL 55 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 17.3, INCHES 18.7

TEAM BORN TO LOSE POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 31 TOTAL POINTS 57, WEIGHT LOST 22, INCHES LOST 20.25

TEAM LOST THE EXTRA BAGGAGE POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 32 TOTAL POINTS 65, WEIGHT LOST 10.8, INCHES LOST 17.25

YOU GUYS ARE DOING AWESOME SO THE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE IS 83.2LBS OF AWESOMNESS!!!!!! TOTAL INCHES LOST 77.6 OF GREATNESS!!! WE ARE ALL ROCKING IT WHOOP WHOOP TO MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE: YOULL BE SEEING LESS OF US FOR SURE :)

THOSE NUMBERS WILL CHANGE AS SOON AS EVERYONE HAS SENT IN THERE STATS :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    Here we go guys, I dont have everyones stats but Im going to post it anyways and then i will up date it as it comes in!!

TEAM TONS OF FUN POINTS 27 FOR LAST WEEK TOTAL 64 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 3.9, INCHES LOST 7.5

TEAM TARGET WEIGHT-LESS POINTS 34 FOR LAST WEEK TOTAL 63 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 5.7, INCHES LOST 3

TEAM LOST CAUSES POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 35 TOTAL 67 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 13, INCHES LOST 11.4

TEAM MUNCHIE MAMAS POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 14 TOTAL 60 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 10.5, INCHES LOST 9.5

TEAM WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 32 POINTS TOTAL 55 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 17.3, INCHES 18.7

TEAM BORN TO LOSE POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 31 TOTAL POINTS 57, WEIGHT LOST 22, INCHES LOST 20.25

TEAM LOST THE EXTRA BAGGAGE POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 32 TOTAL POINTS 65, WEIGHT LOST 10.8, INCHES LOST 17.25

YOU GUYS ARE DOING AWESOME SO THE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE IS 83.2LBS OF AWESOMNESS!!!!!! TOTAL INCHES LOST 77.6 OF GREATNESS!!! WE ARE ALL ROCKING IT WHOOP WHOOP TO MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE: YOULL BE SEEING LESS OF US FOR SURE :)

• jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Crystal3004
    Crystal3004 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job guys!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Hello guys Im going to my Brothers wedding and wont be back until monday please send in your stats for how many days you completed the challenge of fruit and veggies, send to your captains if I dont hear from captains then i will send out a message, have a great weekend all :)
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello guys Im going to my Brothers wedding and wont be back until monday please send in your stats for how many days you completed the challenge of fruit and veggies, send to your captains if I dont hear from captains then i will send out a message, have a great weekend all :)

When we we know what next week's challenge is??
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

When we we know what next week's challenge is??

Maybe CDC33 will be back in time to post a new challenge, either that or we could challenge ourselves in our own way??
  • cdc33
    Options
    HERE IS THE NEW CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK SO KEEP DONIG THE WATER AND THE FRUIT AND VEGGIES ADD AN EXTRA 15 MIN TO YOUR EXERCISE. SO IF YOU WERE ALREADY DOING 30 MINS ADD 15 MORE PER DAY. THANKS GUYS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    How do you get on a team? Today is my first day....
  • cdc33
    Options
    This challenge is closed but we might start another one in Nov. feel free to add me as a friend cheers
  • cdc33
    Options

TEAM LOST CAUSES POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 35 TOTAL 67 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 13, INCHES LOST 11.4

TEAM MUNCHIE MAMAS POINTS FOR LAST WEEK 21 TOTAL 67 POINTS, WEIGHT LOST 10.5, INCHES LOST 11.5

YOU GUYS ARE DOING AWESOME SO THE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE IS 83.2LBS OF AWESOMNESS!!!!!! TOTAL INCHES LOST 79.6 OF GREATNESS!!! WE ARE ALL ROCKING IT WHOOP WHOOP TO MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE: YOULL BE SEEING LESS OF US FOR SURE :)