MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    OKAY THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS TO KEEP DRINKING THAT WATER, EATING THOSE FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND DOING THE EXERCISE BUT I ALSO WANT EVERYONE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER LETS ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER. WRITE ON PEOPLES WALLS CHOOSE SOMEONE DIFFERENT EVERY DAY. IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMEONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST ADD THEM THE MORE SUPPORT WE HAVE THE MORE LIKELY WE ARE TO SUCCEED. HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Can someone tell me when this challenge ends? Thanks!

Hey I think that the challenge is supposed to end by the end of October or by November. I will have to read the older threads to be sure. It's not a very long challenge though

I am pretty sure that it is around the middle of November, so that we can look our best for Thnaksgiving :-)
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Can someone tell me when this challenge ends? Thanks!

Hey I think that the challenge is supposed to end by the end of October or by November. I will have to read the older threads to be sure. It's not a very long challenge though

I am pretty sure that it is around the middle of November, so that we can look our best for Thnaksgiving :-)

Thanksgiving :smile:
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! After a week of slacking off due to my surgery I am ready to get back on track and have a good week this week!! I need all my 'Munchie Mamas' to send me their info for the past week as soon as possible so I can get it all in. Thanks guys! Have a great week!!! :heart:
  • cdc33
    Options
    WHO IS STILL INTERESTED IN MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE? IM FINDING IT VERY MOTIVATING. SHOULD WE STILL KEEP TEAMS OR SHOULD WE CHANGE IT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, CHEERS. CHRISTY
  • cdc33
    Options
    IM TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE SIMPLE ANY IDEAS MAYBE WE NEED TO KEEP OUR OWN STATS AND JUST SEND IN HOW MANY INCHES AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT WE LOST AND DAYS COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE. JUST POST IT ON THE FORUM. IT WOULD BE MORE A PERSONAL CHALLENGE RATHER THAN A TEAM CHALLENGE. WE COULD ALL BE PART OF ONE TEAM: MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE AND WE COULD CHEER EACH OTHER ON. LET ME KNOW IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU GUYS THAT WOULD SAVE US FROM HAVING TO FOLLOW UP SO MUCH AND WHO EVER IS STILL INTERESTED WOULD CONTINUE TO POST ON THE FORUM. I THINK THIS WOULD STILL BE VERY MOTIVATING.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    IM TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE SIMPLE ANY IDEAS MAYBE WE NEED TO KEEP OUR OWN STATS AND JUST SEND IN HOW MANY INCHES AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT WE LOST AND DAYS COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE. JUST POST IT ON THE FORUM. IT WOULD BE MORE A PERSONAL CHALLENGE RATHER THAN A TEAM CHALLENGE. WE COULD ALL BE PART OF ONE TEAM: MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE AND WE COULD CHEER EACH OTHER ON. LET ME KNOW IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU GUYS THAT WOULD SAVE US FROM HAVING TO FOLLOW UP SO MUCH AND WHO EVER IS STILL INTERESTED WOULD CONTINUE TO POST ON THE FORUM. I THINK THIS WOULD STILL BE VERY MOTIVATING.

I would be for that idea. I like the teams, but sometimes it seems to be hard for everyone to get the stats in on time due to busy schedules. I really just LOVE the motivation and inspiration I get from the group itself so I would be okay with just kinda supporting each other as one big team! :drinker:
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I'm here to stay. :tongue: I guess when you think about it, you feel bad if you let your team down by not doing the challenge 7/7 days, so if we are responsible for ourselves, then when we have a bad day, we won't feel so bad because we will have everybody to give us support. :flowerforyou:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I'm here to stay. :tongue: I guess when you think about it, you feel bad if you let your team down by not doing the challenge 7/7 days, so if we are responsible for ourselves, then when we have a bad day, we won't feel so bad because we will have everybody to give us support. :flowerforyou:

I agree with this post and like sweeetpea said as far as everyone have busy schedules. I think it would be fun for everyone to just motivate each other. I am still in as well!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Here are my stats for this week:
    1) challenge days completed = 0 as I have vertigo and couldnt exercise much
    2) weight lost since last weigh in = 4lbs
    3)inches lost= 3.5 inches

Weight today=276lbs and feeling great about it :)
  • Crystal3004
    Crystal3004 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 100% in as being one big group...we act like it anyway...I am here to stay and complete this challenge!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options

9/12- My weight is 222
    I completed 5/7 days of the challenge. I hope to complete the challenge every day this week. Even if I don't go to the gym, I have my walking dvd and of course my Richard Simmons "Sweatin' To The Oldies" :laugh: I can't help it.....I like Richard and I love oldies music!!!
    I took my measurements, but not sure if I lost any inches or not. I will keep up with it next week.
    I hope that everyone is doing well!!!!!! :heart:
  • kaylynn54
    Options

I hit the "reply" button before I was through!!! Just wanted to say what a wonderful job you did Christy!!! Losing 4lbs. and 3.5 inches!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Thanks Kaylynn!!!!! youve lost 3lbs and that is fantastic and good job for doing the challenge 5/7 days, keep up the great job:)

Cheers,
    Christy
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    CW:148...up a couple of pounds due to my visitor arriving soon...
    Waist:30
    Stomach:36
    Hip:39
    Thigh:23

completed 4 days of exercising an additional 15 min

*Have a Blessed Week Everyone* :flowerforyou:
  • melbaby925
    Options
    I'm in for going to one big group - and we can just all post here when we've met our challenges.

What does everyone think about going to a different method of doing the challenges, like a target exercise every day or two days? I've seen other forums where someone suggests doing 200 situps that day, or walking an extra mile at the gym or outside. Would anyone be up for that? And then we can still post our weight loss and inches lost at the end of every week like we have been.
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm in for going to one big group - and we can just all post here when we've met our challenges.

What does everyone think about going to a different method of doing the challenges, like a target exercise every day or two days? I've seen other forums where someone suggests doing 200 situps that day, or walking an extra mile at the gym or outside. Would anyone be up for that? And then we can still post our weight loss and inches lost at the end of every week like we have been.

LOVE!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options

Sounds good.......... except for I'm going to be sick on the 200 sit-ups day. :sick:
  • kaylynn54
    Options

9/12- My weight is 222
    I completed 5/7 days of the challenge. I hope to complete the challenge every day this week. Even if I don't go to the gym, I have my walking dvd and of course my Richard Simmons "Sweatin' To The Oldies" :laugh: I can't help it.....I like Richard and I love oldies music!!!
    I took my measurements, but not sure if I lost any inches or not. I will keep up with it next week.
    I hope that everyone is doing well!!!!!! :heart:

I found my measurements for 9/12. I knew that I had them written down, I just had to find out where I wrote them down.
    Bust- 40"
    Waist- 34"
    Hips- 46"
    Thighs- 26"

I am hoping that in a couple of weeks I will be a few pounds and inches lighter!!! :happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    I have your measurements from last time kaylynn.

Bust- same
    Waist= 1 inches lost
    Hip= 2 inches lost
    Thigh= 3 inches lost

total lost 6inches wat to go you are rocking it!!!