MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in for going to one big group - and we can just all post here when we've met our challenges.

What does everyone think about going to a different method of doing the challenges, like a target exercise every day or two days? I've seen other forums where someone suggests doing 200 situps that day, or walking an extra mile at the gym or outside. Would anyone be up for that? And then we can still post our weight loss and inches lost at the end of every week like we have been.

Im not sure everyone is at the same fitness level, Im really just starting and have had a few medical set backs sooooo Im not sure i can commit to to much that way but I will go with what is best for everyone

christy
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I have your measurements from last time kaylynn.

Bust- same
    Waist= 1 inches lost
    Hip= 2 inches lost
    Thigh= 3 inches lost

total lost 6inches wat to go you are rocking it!!!

I actually didn't know that it was quite that much. I was thinking that maybe I lost about 3-4 inches. That makes me happy. :bigsmile: Thanks Christy!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I'm in for going to one big group - and we can just all post here when we've met our challenges.

What does everyone think about going to a different method of doing the challenges, like a target exercise every day or two days? I've seen other forums where someone suggests doing 200 situps that day, or walking an extra mile at the gym or outside. Would anyone be up for that? And then we can still post our weight loss and inches lost at the end of every week like we have been.

Im not sure everyone is at the same fitness level, Im really just starting and have had a few medical set backs sooooo Im not sure i can commit to to much that way but I will go with what is best for everyone

christy

I didn't think about that Christy, except for when I saw 200 sit-ups. I know that I can't do that!!! You have been giving us challenges and btw, I forgot to write a friend yesterday. Dang it!!! I did write one today though. :smile: We will figure it out as we go along. Just as long as we have fun while we are losing weight, that is the main thing!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    CW:148...up a couple of pounds due to my visitor arriving soon...
    Waist:30
    Stomach:36
    Hip:39
    Thigh:23

completed 4 days of exercising an additional 15 min

*Have a Blessed Week Everyone* :flowerforyou:

Those pounds will come back off !!! I wish that I was at your weight and hopefully one day I will be.:happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Thought Id stop by the forum and see how everyone is doing! Hope you are all well and staying motivated:) Cant beleive another week is almost done!!!! Dont forget to post on sunday how many days you completed last weeks challenge, cheers all :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I sprained my foot so I haven't been adding the extra 15 minutes everyday, most days I still can, but I am a little slower. Everyone seems to be doing a great job. Keep it up!
  • cdc33
    Options
    I sprained my foot so I haven't been adding the extra 15 minutes everyday, most days I still can, but I am a little slower. Everyone seems to be doing a great job. Keep it up!

dont worry about it Im just getting over vertigo so I havent been exercising either Ill get back on it next week. your doing great keep it up :)
  • change_happens
    Options
    Nothing has changed for me! At least I am not gaining, right!? I will know more today after my doc appointment. I miss exercise that is for sure. My main focus now is to just keep the weight off. I have been diligently watching what I eat. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting my weight and measurements on Sunday or Monday. This 30DS is kicking my *kitten*, so I'm hoping to see a definite loss of inches!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    \
    I'll be posting my weight and measurements on Sunday or Monday. This 30DS is kicking my *kitten*, so I'm hoping to see a definite loss of inches!!

i JUST got home from the store and bought myself 30 day shred. I am starting it on Monday but really nervous cause i dont want to do it and not see good results. ha. are the workouts intense? part of me feels like watching some of it tonight to know what i am in for! :laugh:
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Do we post our weight and measurements this week or next week or does it even matter anymore since we are one big group instead of the smaller groups. I don't know about inches, but I know I sure haven't lost hardly anything weight-wise this week. :sad:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Next week is weight and measurements this week is just how many days we completed this weeks challenge of encouraging others every day. Im kinda having an off week for eating healthy but stillstaying with in my calories just needs to be healther, I think its the weather change thats making me want really bad food. Ill be working on that this week :) Cheers everyone !!!
  • gev90744
    Options
    I think that no matter what we all win I think its the motivation and support that has helped us. I know that for myself I have those days that I do not want to go to the gym I just want to be lazy but then when i log in my food i see everyone else burned a certain amount of calories by doing some workout and i get my *kitten* up and go to the gym and i feel so much better when i do just wanted to stop by and tell everyone thanx for the motivation and support
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    weight: 198 lbs
    thigh: 22.5
    bust: 40.5 (PMS = swollen boobs)
    hips: 44.5
    waist: 37.5
    arm: 12.25

8 glasses of water or more every day, fruits and veggies every day, walking 1 hr & 10 min or more a day for 6 days every week and added 30DS 6 days a week starting last week. Encouraging the two remaining members of my team as well as my MFP friends and my husband every day.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I only got 4/7 days for my water/fruitsandveggies/extra 15 minutes exercise/ and encouraging friends. I WILL do better this week. :happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    JUST OS EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE ALL ONE BIG TEAM INSTEAD OF ALL THE SMALL TEAMS SO FEEL FREE TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE. WE WILL JUST BE POSTING ON THE FORUM ARE COMPLETED GOALS AND WEIGHT LOST AND INCHES LOST. THANKS EVERYONE,

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I would like to ask everybody a question, especially the members of our group that have lost a lot of weight. I just feel like I am doing something wrong because it seems so hard for me to drop a pound or two. I try to eat right but I always seem to go over my sugar limit, but a lot of the sugar comes from my fruit. I usually have oatmeal in the morning with some Splenda and peanut butter, or Splenda and cinnamon. Of course now my hubby tells me that Dr. Oz says that we shouldn't put Splenda in our foods. :cry: I usually have a turkey, cheese, and tomato sandwich or something similar for lunch, and for dinner I usually bake me a couple of chicken tenders, or bake me some tillapia (which I LOVE!!!) and then throw in some veggies, usually broccoli, mustard greens, petite diced tomatoes, or something of that nature. My snacks usually consist of light string cheese, apples with a tablespoon of peanut butter, banana, or some other fruit, and occasionally I will have a block or two of dark chocolate. I also usually have between an 8-16 oz. glass of almond milk. I never drink any less than eight glasses of water. It is usually between 12-16 oz. that I drink every day. I know that I have lost a few pounds and my inches are going down, but it just seems like I should be losing weight a little faster. I don't think that 2 pounds a week weight loss is too much, and that is what I would like to do. If anybody has any advice, I would love to hear it. I usually work out for at least 75 minutes a day, but not every day. Anyway, I will stop here, but I hope that everybody is doing good in their weight loss journey!!!

Kay
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose, but didn't gain this week.

I completed everything 4/6 days this week!

Next week will be harder because I have my brother's wedding...lets hope I don't go apey and eat everything in sight LOL
  • cdc33
    Options
    Hello Kay,

I know how fustrating it can be not losing what you want to but every body is different and the weight that is coming off slowly is a good thing it means your less likely to gain it back. Just remember it took time to put this weight on its going to take time to get rid of it. It has taken me over a year and a half to lose 51 pound. My thought is Im not really concerned about how much Ive lost in a certain amount of time but how much better I feel from say last week even if I only lost a pound. Its a long hual but when you get there it will be an awwwww defining moment. Your not just changing your body but also your mind. I think your doing fabulous keep it going as the same pace you will be better off in the long run.
    Do you like pudding? Jello pudding is sugar free and fat free and I find that gives me the sweet Im craving without the fat and sugar. All so yoplait source yogurt mmmmm yummy that tastes good in oatmeal. Take care Kay and talk to you soon

christy
  • cdc33
    Options
    ALRIGHT EVERYONE HERES THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE,

THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO ASK YOURSELF EVERYDAY:

WHAT DID I DO FOR
    MY MIND?
    MY BODY?
    MY SPIRIT?
    MY RELATIONSHIP?
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION?

I WANT YOU TO POST YOUR ANSWERS ON THE FORUM EVERYDAY!!!.IF YOU ARE A WAY AND CANT GET TO THE FORUM I WANT YOU TO WRITE IT DOWN AND SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE. WEIGHT LOSS IS WAY MORE THAN JUST WATCHING CALORIES AND EXERCISING ITS ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!! OH PLEASE KEEP DRINKING YOUR WATER EATIING YOUR FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND DOING EXERSICE AND TRY TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS AS WELL. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE CHALLENGES. CHEERS ALL

CHRISTY