The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    If you go to edit your profile then go to goal, you should be able to put in your starting date and weight in. Hope this helps.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good day all ~ happy hump day to you all.

Thought of the day: If your mind can accept that something is achievable, it will find a way to attain that thing
  • sarahwebbo1978
    sarahwebbo1978 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, trying to lose the lbs as don't want to be fat and forty (August!)
  • MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Julie; I live in North Carolina. My first day trying this app; I am not 100% sure what I am doing -- trying to do some things that seem like they do not work. For instance, I wanted to go back a couple of weeks to list my weight where I started, and it doesnt seem to allow me to do this. Does anyone know if there is a way?

If you go to edit your profile then go to goal, you should be able to put in your starting date and weight in. Hope this helps
  • Miriamfit4life
    Miriamfit4life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AAAHHHHH! My frustrated battle cry! LOL! I'm about to go "ham" on this rut I've fallen into! I don't know when, how, or even why I fell of the fitness wagon. I just know this is not okay!!!! (I'm laughing at myself and so serious at the same dern time) If any one has a Pilates routine and/or budget friendly meal planning I would really appreciate the info.
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 52 and struggling with my weight. I work out every day and lift weights but the scale hasn't moved. Hoping to find some support and assistance. Please add me to your group.
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! It's a gym day today and my hip flexor is bugging me a bit... going to stretch it out and work it out!
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Rain is over...time to hit the trails this evening! Love my new bike too :-)
  • loosingbrandy
    loosingbrandy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y’all! I’m Brandy, 42, from North Carolina. I just started keto on Sunday and am looking for some weight loss friends!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Julie; I live in North Carolina. My first day trying this app; I am not 100% sure what I am doing -- trying to do some things that seem like they do not work. For instance, I wanted to go back a couple of weeks to list my weight where I started, and it doesnt seem to allow me to do this. Does anyone know if there is a way?

You can choose the date on the weight entry screen. Just select your starting date and weight.
  • NeverGivenUp2018
    NeverGivenUp2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, just signed up any tips for the newbie 😁
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hey what up peeps...hope hump day was a special one!
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    KeepingUpWithKarina Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I’m upper 20s... <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good day all ~ happy hump day to you all.

Thought of the day: If your mind can accept that something is achievable, it will find a way to attain that thing

Good morning. . So did you get good news?
    Oops sorry just saw your post.. end of week
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Hi all and good morning welcome to Friday Junior hope you all have a good day and get them work outs in let's keep it moving. All you M agers let's get today done.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!! Getting closer to anther weekend..lets all have a fabulous day!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning all from a sunny UK