DOOMSDAY

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go live in a cave. I'm going to do that anyways, but if it's a doomsday scenario I might move there a little quicker.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So Jellystone has already erupted? I’m confused
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Appalachian caves.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I’m sure most of you have seen this but

https://youtu.be/-hVWEefD5ag
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I'm going to go live in a cave. I'm going to do that anyways, but if it's a doomsday scenario I might move there a little quicker.

I’m a semi-pro at decorating man-caves
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You don't decorate man-caves. We can stack all the food/supplies we're going to steal from @DeadliftsAndSprinkles up against the walls though.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

You don't decorate man-caves. We can stack all the food/supplies we're going to steal from @DeadliftsAndSprinkles up against the walls though.

Okay but then where will we put @DeadliftsAndSprinkles ?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Id go with funfetti...duh
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Maybe you don’t decorate man caves. I bedazzle the hell out of them
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Fine....we can have one decoration.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Maybe I was gonna let you in on my safe zone location but now I absolutely will not.

Have fun in your sad cave.

Maybe I already know it! Maybe I've already been there, looted it, and filled up my awesome cave.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Well then what am I supposed to do with this ceramic owl, sheesh
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    That time has come. Yellowstone blew. The Juan de Fuca plate snapped. Our twelve biggest cities were bombed. Texas got cooler than 70 degrees. Whatever the worst case scenario is, it has happened. What’s your plan? Who do you meet up with first? What’s in your backpack? Discuss

Poor Betty White.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

You have to decide between the two. The ceramic owl can hold cookies, @DeadliftsAndSprinkles can you hold cookies?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

You have to decide between the two. The ceramic owl can hold cookies, @DeadliftsAndSprinkles can you hold cookies?

Can she just hold the owl that holds the cookies? I feel like we’re overthinking this
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I can hold a lot of things

85g96gpmlpu7.gif

Yes but we're only talking about cookies right now you try-hard!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @Caporegiem does your cave have electricity? I’m gonna need a place to plug in my 3D printer
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Can she just hold the owl that holds the cookies? I feel like we’re overthinking this

Oh yeah... @DeadliftsAndSprinkles can you hold ceramic owls that hold cookies?
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    That time has come. Yellowstone blew. The Juan de Fuca plate snapped. Our twelve biggest cities were bombed. Texas got cooler than 70 degrees. Whatever the worst case scenario is, it has happened. What’s your plan? Who do you meet up with first? What’s in your backpack? Discuss

Poor Betty White.

Betty White survives all of this, that's a known fact.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I can hold a lot of things

85g96gpmlpu7.gif

Like nuts, berries, fruit like bananas, plums? That sort of thing? Foraging might be a useful skill during the apocalypse. You seem like you would be very good going through all those bushes with you tiny little Canadian hands.