Ask a real man....

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Im sorry...i hang out too much with my boys. I hope i offended no one. Just being silly.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    pkqhzma7mvp2.jpg

If i sweat like this am i a real man?

I did not realize you identified as a man

I dont...i identify...as a human :)

That’s hot. Are you ace?

Im probably not very good at being an ace. If i understand the definition correctly. Im pretty much a loner...??? Lol. I suck at even being a good friend.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Im sorry...i hang out too much with my boys. I hope i offended no one. Just being silly.

Being offended builds character
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Being offended builds character

Im offended you said that.

Im growing as a person.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Are real men ugly criers or do they cry pretty?

Yes
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    How do you feel about picking up personal hygiene products for your women?

I grew up with a single mom and a sister and have been married(to a woman) for 3 years. I am fine with picking up tampons. Or pads. Or whatever is needed
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

His answer will determine if he really is “a real man”. :D

Absolutely.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Alright. He’s legit everyone.

d7pludxzvzzj.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Alright. He’s legit everyone.

d7pludxzvzzj.gif

"too legit to quit"

799m1w1qzuey.gif
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    This could be one of the best get to know me threads ever!! A+++++++++
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

This is a silly question. The only people I know embarrassed about shopping for normal items whether it be for a man or woman, are kids and sitcom actors that get paid to look all flustered at teenage mentality situations.....

You’d be surprised then by the amount of guys who are actually quite embarrassed to discuss such things and buy products for their wives/girlfriends. You must know an awesome bunch ....

Not really, just adults ;)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

This is a silly question. The only people I know embarrassed about shopping for normal items whether it be for a man or woman, are kids and sitcom actors that get paid to look all flustered at teenage mentality situations.....

You’d be surprised then by the amount of guys who are actually quite embarrassed to discuss such things and buy products for their wives/girlfriends. You must know an awesome bunch ....

Or when the cashier is a young dude, thats always entertaining as well. I was checking out at walmart one time behind a young couple who were all giggly because they were buying contraception? The cashier decided to ask me why so many people were buying them that day? I said probably because it was winter and people were bored. Still not sure why he decided I should know the answer to this question, I was not buying them and had my husband and kid with me? My husband was like WTF is he asking you about this?
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options

Or when the cashier is a young dude, thats always entertaining as well. I was checking out at walmart one time behind a young couple who were all giggly because they were buying contraception? The cashier decided to ask me why so many people were buying them that day? I said probably because it was winter and people were bored. Still not sure why he decided I should know the answer to this question, I was not buying them and had my husband and kid with me? My husband was like WTF is he asking you about this?

One time I bought condoms, maple syrup and whipped cream. All three unrelated. That was kind of an awkward exchange with the cashier.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Yep, I had a single mom and she'd send me up to the store for a copy of Cosmo, a pack of Tampax and a couple packs of Virginia Slims. Maybe if it was a banner day, she'd have me get some L'eggs pantyhose too.

And I turned out mostly okay.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Is it bad to meet up with an ex for dinner and drinks if one of them has a SO?
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

There is a reason they are an ex. Unless you are exchanging kids, no reason to ever see them again.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Only if they're hiding it from their SO and you intend to do more than just have dinner

Well he if he says he'll be on his best behavior? And who knows if hes hiding anything.