263lbs to 142lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Dang girl!! You look fantastic!! I can't wait until I can put together a collage like that! Thanks so very much for sharing, you're definitely an inspiration!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    This transformation is amazing! You look incredible!!
  • alemj
    alemj Posts: 8
    Options
    Looking good girl! And I bet u r feeling way better about everything!
  • victoriab123
    victoriab123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow Mary! You look fantastic! What an inspiration you are ~

Victoria
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, great work
  • julielaine
    Options
    TYSM!! I am trying to achieve approximately the same weight loss goal as you. This gives me hope that it is possible without risky supplements or surgery! You look incredible! If you have any tips that might be helpful, i would greatly appreciate it!
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I so needed that, I needed to see that I can do what you did! I have been so stuck at this weight for so long and get so fustrated.....Thank you
  • rockgirl47
    Options
    you look amazing. Wow. what a different person. thanks for the collage inspirational definitely. i too can not wait to put up pics when i reach my goal i have 55 more to go. thanks you for sharing.:)
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!

You are an amazing woman! Look out world!
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow you really look awesome. i just recently started and was feeling discouraged considering the amount of weight i want to lose, but your story and pics really inspired me to stay motivated. Thank you very much, i'm so excited!!!!!!!!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you just helped reassure me that I can get down to my goal weight even though I started at 264 pounds.
    You've inspired me and I thank you.
    You look wonderful once again
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are so inspiring - you look amazing and gorgeous and healthy. You rock!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome. Awesome. I"m so proud of you and I don't even know you. Way to go. Thanks for sharing too. I've been doing MFP for 5 weeks and I really like it. However, it is only as good as I am and I recently took a slow dive and tanked. I lost my focus..I did real good the first week, good, good,,,then began the dive. I just read my journal that I write too and reviewed a few things, trying to regain my path.

The great thing is that one of the challenges in my schedule I have to adjust to is that I have a job!! I'll begin my 4th week tomorrow. I pretty much just boiled it all down to "just do it"---not trying to rip off Nike but that's as basic as I can get. :D

I"m glad I took the time to visit this--it's late and one thing is that I began to get away from MFP. Can't do that. Can't thank you enough for sharing this and congratulations!. I want to lose 30...maybe 35 lbs. :drinker:
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job!!! You look fantabulous!
  • muddybuddy2011
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I was 298 when I started at the beginning of the year and now I am down to 241. I want to look like your after pic :) GREAT JOB
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful words. Anyone can do this you just have to want it bad enough. I get up at 4:30 am so I can get my work out in every morning. Yeah it sucks and yeah it is hard getting my butt out of bed at that hour, but I feel so good after my work out . I really hate missing a work out now because my body feels so much better after. I think the most amazing feeling is when I go shopping I can look in the junior section and not the full figure. Stay focused on the goal and set small goals 10lbs, then 20lbs then 30lbs at least I found it easier to set small goals each time I made it to a goal it was a success. Best of luck!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow you look stunning! And... so much younger! congratulations, you're an inspiration!!!!!! :)
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your success you look absolutely beautiful and are SUCH an inspiration!!!!! Congrats to you on everything you have accomplished and thank you for being an inspiration to myself as well as others!!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!