What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• NelleGirl_22
    NelleGirl_22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    16lbs lost in the next two months.. Add me :)
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    New Mini-Goal: 15lbs lost, so I can hunt down the new dragonpants boss. I'll be in the dark wood of uncharted territory with dragons unknown. Only 15 pounds 'till the end of the well-known path!

See you in the enchanted unchartered woods! 🕵️‍♂️
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    New Mini-Goal: 15lbs lost, so I can hunt down the new dragonpants boss. I'll be in the dark wood of uncharted territory with dragons unknown. Only 15 pounds 'till the end of the well-known path!

See you in the enchanted unchartered woods! 🕵️‍♂️
    See you both there! 15 more pounds and I’m getting my hair cut short and adding another ear piercing :wink:
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    To lose 4.5 lbs to reach a 2 stone loss
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has washed my dragonpants (apparently I had just left them on the floor after trying them on the other morning). I honestly don’t know if that makes them tighter or looser, but we’ll see.

Also, I remembered my dragonshirt and tried it on the other morning. The shirt itself is a very loose shape, it’s literally a one-size-fits-all thing, but it has elbow-length sleeves that don’t stretch. Up until this point I have tried it on regularly and haven’t been sure whether this dragon should be slain by slipping through it with skinny arms, or by ripping the seams open by my massive bicep guns. Yesterday, I tried it on and felt like maybe losing some arm flab* is in fact possible. It’s not comfortable yet, but we are getting there.

*I’m 26 and luckily not a lot of flab, so I was honestly unsure of whether losing inches from my arms without losing muscle was possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!