Options

Replies

• MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    yay! Don't think i've ever been so excited for a monday :laugh:
  • Brooke6199
    Options
    So what time do you guys work out? I really would love to work out in the mornings, but I have ZERO energy then!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am super excited for a Monday as well!!

*Brooke- I am a night work out fan, but then I can't sleep! I have been doing a boot camp at 5:30AM (3x a week) for a month now and know once I start working out I am fine and I feel great the rest of the day--- But getting up so EARLY! YUCK! My last day of boot camp is Friday... I am going to force myself to get in the habit of waking up early next week and doing 30DS every morning now... I may need some extra motivation next week for that! LOL! But untill then I will be doing my 30DS in the evenings, followed by a hot bath!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I usually work out in the evening but want to switch to mornings. I used to get up and workout at 5:00 a.m. but can't seem to drag myself out of bed that early anymore. I need to try though because I am also doing C25k and I can only do that in the evenings. So if I want to stick with this challenge, I have to either do both in the evenings or get this one in in the a.m.
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher too! Our first day of school was cancelled today :-(. So I had to "talk" myself into popping that dvd in. It is hard work for me, especially since I am larger (240 lbs). I HATE doing it, but feel sooo good when I am done for the day. I have started and stopped this process like 3 time already. I hope I can actually complete it this time!
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I workout in at 5 am before I go to work. HOWEVER, I want to actually wear my hair down this school year (I sweat a lot, and its hard to keep up with my hair), so I am going to have to do some evening workouts. I think I will do 30DS in the AM and C25K in the evenings (just like Puddles :-) ). I actully like to run (well jog) but it will be a challange for me to do it after a long day of work....but it may be what I need. :-) I love the energy that working out in the morning gives me too.
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    I would like to join!!! I just finished P90X on Saturday and I am looking to start something new - but not as time consuming. 20 mins a day is perfect for right now. I actually did L1D1 yesterday - but I dont mind starting over. :wink: I started 30DS before P90X, but didnt make it through the whole thing. So, yesterday, i thought after surviving Tony Horton that Jillian would be a walk in the park - boy was I wrong. She still made me want to throw up at the end.

I am 41 and proud mom of a 3 year old. I never had weight issues growing up, so these extra pounds I started packing on in my 30's were new to me. I think I was in denial of how big I had gotten. But you know how you see that one picture - and you just cant even believe it it you??? I got that in the park last Easter. It was a picture of my daughter but I was kinda in the background and I thought - who is that fat lady in the pink?? Then I realized - OMG - THAT'S ME. A coworker turned me on to MFP and I haven't looked back.

CW - 151.5
    GW 130

I will take pics tonight. I would be happy to be part of this group. I am a great starter, but kind of a lousy finisher, so accountability is something I need.
  • lightinurlife
    Options
    If it's not too late I would like to join. I was planning on starting 30DS (again) tonight after work. I've attempted it numerous times but I never completed the program. I would love to be able to do it for the full 30 days.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - done!

I found I couldn't really get off the ground too well when I was skipping, but other than that it wasn't horrible. Already I found myself talking back to Jilly though!
  • meggamix
    meggamix Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing my workout tonight! I've been working on a little painting project in my house over the weekend and I HAVE to get it done soon or my husband might never let me do another one! :) Good luck to everyone!
  • jalara
    Options
    Hey everyone - if anyone wants the pic for your siggy here it is: ShredPoster.png
    Copy, paste into your signature, change the capital IMG on each end to lowercase.
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    It's the 15th! Can't wait to shred tonight! I'm also doing c25k, so I'll be doing both. I think I'll do 30ds when I get home and c25k after dinner. Hope everyone gets it done. Good luck!!
  • AquaFan
    Options
    It's the 15th! Can't wait to shred tonight! I'm also doing c25k, so I'll be doing both. I think I'll do 30ds when I get home and c25k after dinner. Hope everyone gets it done. Good luck!!

I'm doing both programs too. :)
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi, I would like to join, starting my challenge tonight. Will report how sore I am tomorrow, good luck everyone.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    today is my third day of 30ds (im deciding to not do it once a week to let my muscles rest for a day) but man its still tough and my hamstrings still have been sore

good luck everyone!!!
  • AquaFan
    Options
    My calves are killing me today. A rest day is probably a good thing healthyeater.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Is there room for one more??? I'm starting tonight!
  • jalara
    Options
    Yay more people!
  • Brooke6199
    Options
    Welcome to all the people joining!!

I am going to do my workout tonight. I was going to do it before lunch, but I searched the house for an hour for the remote and could never find it. After my hubby got home from work he found it right off the bat! I couldn't view my video without the remote because I am streaming it through VUDU on the TV. Anyways, I look forward to it tonight!!
  • clydeisme
    Options
    Just finished and oh my goodness Jillian kicked my butt!!!!!! Now that I'm done for the day I feel great but during the workout I felt like I was dying lol!!!!

Welcome all new people and good luck to everyone!!!
    Cheers