The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Happy Friday peeps! Looking forward to getting off of work at 12, and heading to the Skynyrd Farewell concert this evening. I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday and a great weekend! :*
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Happy Friday peeps! Looking forward to getting off of work at 12, and heading to the Skynyrd Farewell concert this evening. I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday and a great weekend! :*

#jealous #FREEBIRD Love me some Southern Rock ~ Skynyrd style.... and the best video of Freebird
    https://youtu.be/qr3dWscslo8
  • jackie9566
    jackie9566 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm 51 well will be 52 in Sept I don't know how to add anybody bit would love it if you would add me
  • TammyTemple1
    TammyTemple1 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in my 40's could use someone looking to stay on track
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    I'm nearly out of my 50's (will be 60 early next year) but thought I'd say Hi. I'm from the North East coast of England and I love my life x Loving my exercise more than ever and have about 16 lbs to loose to get to my target weight.
  • KimberlyAndrews1
    KimberlyAndrews1 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm 53 years old and from Southwest Virginia. I was trying to lose about 47 lbs and have lost 5 lbs so far since 6/29. I'm eating low calorie low carb, walking 4 days a week and toning 3 days a week. I have good days and some days are a real struggle like today.
  • Kedamakeda
    Kedamakeda Posts: 2 Member
    Will be 30 in November of this year!
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Hello, middle agers! I haven't posted in a few because my depression and anxiety have really had a hold on me. I haven't been tracking, I haven't been to the gym, I've been eating garbage. But that changes this weekend! Back to the gym tomorrow morning and back to being conscious of what I stuff in my face. I hope you all have a happy Friday!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Panini911 wrote: »
    Hello! Tanya, 37 years old from Ontario Canada :)

While I am just getting into the "middle age" group" my body certainly has been proving to be aging this year! Got back into more physical exercise which was followed by a number of injuries htis spring/summer. Nothing serious just annoying issues that also had me scale back exercise for periods of time. Lesson learned - slow and steady :)

Hey I'm from there too!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Did you hear???? It's Friday!!!!!!!

It's a gorgeous day here, sunny, cool, there's a beautiful breeze a perfect summer day and my husband stayed home from work and ha seen sitting playing computer games. I'm bored haha.

Have a wonderful weekend all
  • 007janculler
    007janculler Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me. I would love to help someone along the way.
  • deercrest
    deercrest Posts: 27 Member
    Are you kidding me??? Have I found a home among this awesome age demographic? Long time MFP member but just started getting involved in the MFP community. My health journey has been very rewarding and I love the way I feel. Still grinding every day to improve. My 4 year Accountability Partner passed away about 5 months ago to cancer so I am looking for a few new friends that will be honest with me and keep me motivated. I also like to hold people accountable so if you don't mind honest feedback add me as a friend. This journey with friends is always better.
  • lauriep715
    lauriep715 Posts: 17 Member
    Trying to be fit at 50 but would love support to get there.
  • AliNouveau
    deercrest wrote: »
    Are you kidding me??? Have I found a home among this awesome age demographic? Long time MFP member but just started getting involved in the MFP community. My health journey has been very rewarding and I love the way I feel. Still grinding every day to improve. My 4 year Accountability Partner passed away about 5 months ago to cancer so I am looking for a few new friends that will be honest with me and keep me motivated. I also like to hold people accountable so if you don't mind honest feedback add me as a friend. This journey with friends is always better.

Sorry for the loss of your accountability partner. Cancer is so evil
  • deercrest
    deercrest Posts: 27 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Thanks. Was a challenging year for me even though we had never actually met in person. We Talked about every day and she was one of the biggest reasons that I have been successful in this journey. Her legacy lives on in her children and husband. I know she is pumping some weights in heaven. Ha ha
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Thanks. Was a challenging year for me even though we had never actually met in person. We Talked about every day and she was one of the biggest reasons that I have been successful in this journey. Her legacy lives on in her children and husband. I know she is pumping some weights in heaven. Ha ha

At least she's no longer suffering. I lost my dad in 2016 to cancer. It really is a horrible disease
  • heatherharget
    heatherharget Posts: 21 Member
    hey - Im from Maryland. It has been crazy hot the last week and today finally a bit cooler. Im a teacher and do really well in summer with eating and getting enough exercise and then come Sept- I lose momentum.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Sorry for your loss.
  • ELBChamp
    ELBChamp Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2018
    Just found this place. 38 from a small town in TX, bout 500.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Delete

Too late, I saw :D

Welcome