Ask a real man....

Options

Replies

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Here is what I believe, with every fiber of my being.

aq4e75m3jb82.jpg

The sad part about that is far too many people will cave, and take the less painful route. The easy route. The one that avoids conflict. They are the ones who will call someone who stands by their convictions, do the right thing even at the risk of a great loss, and continue to be this way, "uncaring arseholes" and other things.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »
    LouisTamsi wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I have a big truck, maybe sometimes having a big truck means you need to haul big things.....full disclosure, I also have little Jack Russell dogs and lots of cats.....maybe I'm sensitive enough not to be a stereotype?

Guys like that are easy to spot, they have a normal truck and drive like normal people. If you have a jacked truck with tires taller than my car and drive like an *kitten* then you may be hung like a stud chipmunk.

I have 2 trucks - 1 is a 4WD with larger tires - the other is a 2WD - I also own 2 Harleys both with hot rod motors, they are kinda loud - lets not ignore my knives, guns & tattoos - so where does that put me?
    Down here we have mud bogs - guys (and girls) run and race their trucks & 4 wheelers through the mud - great fun -all of those truck have larger tires - many have modified motors- many of those trucks will come in on a trailer, some will have tires as tall as you - some of those trucks cost as much as a house, - others are built by a good old boy redneck in his shed after work.
    We won't even talk about the swamp buggies

Many will use their truck off road for hunting, fishing ( I have fishing spots the reguire a 4 WD to get to) - others are farmers, or grove workers, guess what - big tires.

That's my .02 cents - let the flaming begin - Eastcoast Jim

Sooo are you hung like a stud chipmunk?

Im just teasin Jim :laugh: 😋

Hmmm tattoos, guns, knives, big truck, I think I've imagined you all wrong 😆

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I have a big truck, maybe sometimes having a big truck means you need to haul big things.....full disclosure, I also have little Jack Russell dogs and lots of cats.....maybe I'm sensitive enough not to be a stereotype?

Guys like that are easy to spot, they have a normal truck and drive like normal people. If you have a jacked truck with tires taller than my car and drive like an *kitten* then you may be hung like a stud chipmunk.

I have 2 trucks - 1 is a 4WD with larger tires - the other is a 2WD - I also own 2 Harleys both with hot rod motors, they are kinda loud - lets not ignore my knives, guns & tattoos - so where does that put me?
    Down here we have mud bogs - guys (and girls) run and race their trucks & 4 wheelers through the mud - great fun -all of those truck have larger tires - many have modified motors- many of those trucks will come in on a trailer, some will have tires as tall as you - some of those trucks cost as much as a house, - others are built by a good old boy redneck in his shed after work.

Many will use their truck off road for hunting, fishing ( I have fishing spots the reguire a 4 WD to get to) - others are farmers, or grove workers, guess what - big tires.

Love you too Jo - That's how we do it down here - You forgot the Harleys
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Love you too Jo - That's how we do it down here - You forgot the Harleys

Harleys too.. yep, definitely may have imagined you a little differently.. and ya know I love ya Jim 😘
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Sounds like alot of fun, let me ask you... Do you drive those mud bogging trucks on normal roads and rev your engine just to scare those of us who drive Sentras? Just let me be clear, it's not what you own but how you use it. If you're intimidating other people, being a d and a bully well, stud chipmunk. All the stuff you describe is great, would love to grab the tin of Copenhagen and come along.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Will I ever be a man of your caliber?

Be nicer to girls and then maybe

But they want to be equal so where are my FLOWERS!!! and CANDY!!! WHY not sweep me off my feet.........
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »

But they want to be equal so where are my FLOWERS!!! and CANDY!!! WHY not sweep me off my feet.........

Try it
  • pogiguy05
    Options

Try it

Try what? sending myself flowers???
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Try it

Where's my flowers and candy pogi?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    How do you change change oil in a car?
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Is it true that it’s harder to build muscle and bulk up than it is to lose weight?
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    What do men think of stretch marks?

That’s a good one.
  • BrSpiritus
    Options
    What do men think of stretch marks?

I think it's part of life. They're going to be there if you've been pregnant or lost weight. I think if a woman has a great personality and a sense of humor it doesn't matter if she has stretch marks.
  • BrSpiritus
    edited July 2018
    Options

Get the car up on ramps or over a pit. Place a catch basin under the oil pan plug and remove plug draining out used oil. Replace plug. Locate oil filter and remove. Take a bit of used oil and run it along the grooves of the new oil filter and install, dont overtighten. Open hood and fill engine reccomended amount an viscosity of new oil (info in owners manual). Close fill cap. Start car, let it idle a few minutes then turn off. Wait 5 mins then measure oil. If needed add more.
  • BrSpiritus
    Options
    Is it true that it’s harder to build muscle and bulk up than it is to lose weight?

I find both equally as frustrating to attain.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    BrSpiritus wrote: »

Get the car up on ramps or over a pit. Place a catch basin under the oil pan plug and remove plug draining out used oil. Replace plug. Locate oil filter and remove. Take a bit of used oil and run it along the grooves of the new oil filter and install, dont overtighten. Open hood and fill engine reccomended amount an viscosity of new oil (info in owners manual). Close fill cap. Start car, let it idle a few minutes then turn off. Wait 5 mins then measure oil. If needed add more.

How do you get a man to change your oil?
  • pogiguy05
    Options

Jiffy Lube ;-)
  • pogiguy05
    Options

Try it

Where's my flowers and candy pogi?

Caught up in customs I bet something about quarantine
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    So many reasonable questions, so many ridiculous answers.....

Answer them for us, Sir

Fair enough, for starters......

Q. How do you get a man to fold the laundry?
    A. Like a normal person. You shouldn't HAVE to ask. When he has free time, he does it. Just like you.

Asking was not a ridiculous answer ya goon lol i folded all the laundry when I was married, but if it’s not in his routine or his mind to fold it then just ask

I did give a couple silly answers but I have tried to be serious for some of it

GOON?! I'll have you know that I am a Goonie, Sir.

Hehe goonies is one of my all time fav movies!