I love my mom.
I work hard for my kids.
I respect women.
Ask me questions.

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Is it ok for real men to cry? Say something sad or something heartfelt?

I think a lot of guys take crap for being emotionally in tune. Think it's bs.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a real man.
    I love my mom.
    I work hard for my kids.
    I respect women.
    Ask me questions.

You win the internet today. Best post I've seen in about a week :smile:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    What’s your kik?
    She_doesnt_know_i_am_on_here
    81Katz wrote: »
    Is it ok for real men to cry? Say something sad or something heartfelt?

I think a lot of guys take crap for being emotionally in tune. Think it's bs.

It’s important to remember that until recently men who had emotions were seen as weak and our culture is changing and it’s becoming worse to NOT show emotion and as a young man living in this changing culture it gets confusing. But I was raised by a single mom with lots of friends who are girls and I learned it’s important for open and honest conversation and friendship to have emotions.

I am learning how to do this
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,849 Member
    Options

My car's making this noise.. it's kind of like a grinding sound. I'm not certain what part of the car it is coming from. Somewhere up front. It seems to only happen in the mornings. It's also much worse in the winter time. What is it? Can you fix it for me?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    edited June 2018
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    My car's making this noise.. it's kind of like a grinding sound. I'm not certain what part of the car it is coming from. Somewhere up front. It seems to only happen in the mornings. It's also much worse in the winter time. What is it? Can you fix it for me?
    I am bad at cars
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    They be crazy right?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    They be crazy right?

Some yeah
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    They be crazy right?

Some yeah

Every one I have dates was crazy or turned out to be gay so. My track record with women is not the greatest
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    They be crazy right?

Some yeah

Every one I have dates was crazy or turned out to be gay so. My track record with women is not the greatest

WHAT?!?!?!?!? This cannot be true!!!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    They be crazy right?

Some yeah

WHAT?!?!?!?!? This cannot be true!!!

It is though
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Do you have change for a $2
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Will I ever be a man of your caliber?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Is it front wheel drive. It could be anything from wheel bearings, brake shoes, clutch or transmission. You need to get it fixed. Weather extremes bring on or reveal something that's about to break down in a vehicle. Extreme heat or cold. Don't take it out over the open highway before you get it checked. Be prepared, simple things cost about $700 and on up. My mother ran over a berm, started leaking power steering fluid. $700. Ooo, one more thing. When you go for the estimate, letting them put it up on the rack, take and don't cringe here a knowledgeable man with you even if you know more than they do. A lorra lorra shyster stuff goes on at the auto shop when they think you're like a deer in the headlights. Mom and I take a relative who knows his stuff. It works.

And if you're a man who doesn't know anything about vehicles, take a knowledgeable woman with you and she can tell you want to say. That is all.

Captain Fantastic, you really are. Carry on.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Hi I am a real man.
    I love my mom.
    I work hard for my kids.
    I respect women.

Reminds me of Playboy where the woman is spread eagle on a stool and the captions read, "I love my parents, they are my rock. I love riding horses and want to be a lawyer after finishing college".

All I am getting from this is that you want me to be spread eagle
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Turn the radio up louder and thank me later.

^^^
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Hi I am a real man.
    I love my mom.
    I work hard for my kids.
    I respect women.

Reminds me of Playboy where the woman is spread eagle on a stool and the captions read, "I love my parents, they are my rock. I love riding horses and want to be a lawyer after finishing college".

All I am getting from this is that you want me to be spread eagle

Mmmmmmaaaaybeeeee....