Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »
    Polk County here - lots of lakes & ponds for fresh water fishing

I've been to Lakeland a few times. My sister went to college there. Never got to go fishing though.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    What do men think of stretch marks?
    I think stretch marks and scars are beautiful and I love seeing them on women and seeing they are survivors and the things life has put them through that they have overcome
    How do you change change oil in a car?
    Go to valvolene
    Is it true that it’s harder to build muscle and bulk up than it is to lose weight?
    This is true I believe
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

I love Polk County! Its beautiful over there. And yall have an awesome sheriff :)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

I love Polk County! Its beautiful over there. And yall have an awesome sheriff :)

Yea Grady Judd - We love him- He's great - one of his sayings -- 'If you are foolish enough to break into someone’s home, you can expect to be shot in Polk County, it’s more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    So many reasonable questions, so many ridiculous answers.....

Answer them for us, Sir

How about....when he does fold the laundry on some unexpected occasion, reward him with a little candy shop action and that man will become the most laundry folding son of a xxxx you have ever seen. He’ll do the laundry just to fold the crap

I was told by a man to play with my chest if I wanted my man to do something. 😉