Ask a real man....

Options

Replies

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    BrSpiritus wrote: »
    Or... I don't know... maybe he should just fold the damn laundry because he lives in the same f@#king house and it's his chore too. Also, he's an adult and not a damn toddler.

EDIT: Why is it when a man does a chore, it requires some sort of trophy or acknowledgment?.... Do you live there? Do you eat off those plates? Do you walk on those floors? Do you attribute to those bills? Do you dirty those clothes?

Shut up and do your part.

Angry much? Part of it is because many men are just big kids who need affirmation from mommy. The other part is there are plenty of women who take advantage of a self starter man to sit on their can and contribute nothing to the household.

Mine will put The laundry into the washer and then into the dryer and then pull out only what he needs for work iron it himself and leave the rest in the dryer until the next time he needs to do laundry then he will dump it in a basket and put it on my side of the bed until I fold it
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Will I ever be a man of your caliber?

Be nicer to girls and then maybe

But they want to be equal so where are my FLOWERS!!! and CANDY!!! WHY not sweep me off my feet.........

I don't want flowers.. or candy.. I want help
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    How do you change change oil in a car?

Get the car up on ramps or over a pit. Place a catch basin under the oil pan plug and remove plug draining out used oil. Replace plug. Locate oil filter and remove. Take a bit of used oil and run it along the grooves of the new oil filter and install, dont overtighten. Open hood and fill engine reccomended amount an viscosity of new oil (info in owners manual). Close fill cap. Start car, let it idle a few minutes then turn off. Wait 5 mins then measure oil. If needed add more.

How do you get a man to change your oil?

Take your vehicle to the shop
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    What do men think of stretch marks?

I'd venture to say... real men dgaf
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

You are right. But it's actually even better if the woman I'm with doesn't either
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Will I ever be a man of your caliber?

Be nicer to girls and then maybe

But they want to be equal so where are my FLOWERS!!! and CANDY!!! WHY not sweep me off my feet.........

Try it

Try what? sending myself flowers???

Where's my flowers and candy pogi?

Caught up in customs I bet something about quarantine

You better send money then 😆
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

You are right. But it's actually even better if the woman I'm with doesn't either

I wear mine like a badge of honour...
  • bojack5
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

I wear mine like a badge of honour...

You wear everything well
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options

True story
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Get the car up on ramps or over a pit. Place a catch basin under the oil pan plug and remove plug draining out used oil. Replace plug. Locate oil filter and remove. Take a bit of used oil and run it along the grooves of the new oil filter and install, dont overtighten. Open hood and fill engine reccomended amount an viscosity of new oil (info in owners manual). Close fill cap. Start car, let it idle a few minutes then turn off. Wait 5 mins then measure oil. If needed add more.

Smile sweetly
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »

Smile sweetly

Geez is that all?.. I got undressed and everything :laugh:
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Would you be pissed off if I outfished you? Cause fishin' is my thang! ha
  • ecjim
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »

Smile sweetly

Geez is that all?.. I got undressed and everything :laugh:

That will work - you are now at the head of the line
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Fly, Surf, or deep sea? Cuz I can hook trout like nobody's business but I suck at deep sea and surf fishing.
  • ecjim
    Options

That's OK - As long as we get some fish, we will have supper
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Fly, Surf, or deep sea? Cuz I can hook trout like nobody's business but I suck at deep sea and surf fishing.

Lol mainly freshwater or offshore (I live in Brevard county florida so we have fresh, brackish water and then of course ocean)
  • bojack5
    Options

Well I would be impressed if you could pull some fish out of the pond on my property. It's loaded with fish and I have for years had different people come over and fish that pond and never catch a thing. I am no fisherman I freely admit so I don't count.
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Lol mainly freshwater or offshore (I live in Brevard county florida so we have fresh, brackish water and then of course ocean)

Duval Co here. Most I do these days is crab in the Intracoastal.
  • ecjim
    Options
    Polk County here - lots of lakes & ponds for fresh water fishing