Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How much have you lost??

Replies

• ThereAreManyNames
    ThereAreManyNames Posts: 54 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    About 180lbs. (I have no idea what my start weight was as my scale only goes to 350lbs - so my start weight per my scale is "ERR").

That's amazing, congrats! :)
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    89lbs so far..
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    About 82 lbs all together
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    49 lbs net...it was 57 at one point but I backslid due to an ankle injury this year where I ate out of self pity for a while and had no activity. But I've got the scale back moving in the right direction now.
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    My last recorded weight on MFP was 195 lbs in March of 2017. I did not attempt to diet from then until about 4 months ago and weighed in at 179 lbs. Somehow I lost 16 lbs without trying and am not complaining. Four months ago I started going to the gym and watching portions and am now down to 167, so another 12 lbs down for a total of 28 lbs lost. I am 5'4 and my goal weight is 130 lbs. It is slow going but I am ok with that as long as I keep going in the right direction. I don't actually count calories, but I do watch portions (still eat burgers and hot dogs, just not a pile of them in one sitting). I do 6 Les Mills classes per week.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Look at all these people kicking *kitten*!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,648 Member
    50-something pounds (exact CW figure varies daily - today it would be 52) back in 2015-16 at age 59-60, while hypothyroid. Wish I'd done it decades earlier!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Look at all these people kicking *kitten*!

@MelanieCN77
    When we say "work our *kitten* off", we really are in every sense of the phrase.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I lost 100 pounds and have been maintaining for almost a year.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    I lost 75 before getting pregnant, at which point I had a gain of 17, and now am back to just a butt hair short of 70. I did take the first year of my daughters life for maintenance, as my breast milk supply did not agree with any deficit at all.
  • app_119
    app_119 Posts: 24 Member
    80 pounds. My Fitness Pal has been great. Finally logging and counting calories is what finally did it for me.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Lost ~80 lbs of fat

Gained ~20 lbs of muscle
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    30 lbs so far! 35 more to go
  • JohnnyQBelleville13
    JohnnyQBelleville13 Posts: 9 Member
    Lost 76 pounds total. Goal was only around 50, but MFP makes it easy to keep track (plus I hate seeing the numbers turn red after going over), so figured why not
  • Daynacrd
    Daynacrd Posts: 210 Member
    16.5 lbs since 05/31 - OMNITRITION IS KEY!!!
  • Jams29
    Jams29 Posts: 108 Member
    I started a while back and lost 11 lbs in 2 months...then I fell off the wagon. :/ Got back on it and have lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks so far!
  • Daynacrd
    Daynacrd Posts: 210 Member
    Jams29 wrote: »
    I started a while back and lost 11 lbs in 2 months...then I fell off the wagon. :/ Got back on it and have lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks so far!

That's wonderful - keep in going. I experienced the same success and defeat - just found Omnitrition and it's a great tool