• TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Who was Emma?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,094 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Ok so I have a question, @kinetixtrainer2 / @caco_ethes how do I get you to stop rejecting my advances?

Bring me donuts

I missed so much yesterday
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Just think, months from now when no one remembers this someone is going to creep some of your all's pics in your profile and wonder why the hell you have pictures of other people on there. I can't wait for the influx of catfish accusation threads.

I was thinking that months from now this thread will be so much less amusing because everyone will be back to their own profile pic so a lot of the posts won't really make any sense to anyone that wasn't here at the time to see all the switching. Even today no one will quite understand what went on

As long as you always have a banana, I'm good.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Just think, months from now when no one remembers this someone is going to creep some of your all's pics in your profile and wonder why the hell you have pictures of other people on there. I can't wait for the influx of catfish accusation threads.

I was thinking that months from now this thread will be so much less amusing because everyone will be back to their own profile pic so a lot of the posts won't really make any sense to anyone that wasn't here at the time to see all the switching. Even today no one will quite understand what went on

As long as you always have a banana, I'm good.

... I'll hold the camera.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    can @lstrat115 or @cee134 bump the banana coworker discussion, that sounded funny
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    can @lstrat115 or @cee134 bump the banana coworker discussion, that sounded funny

Was this the "dude finally ate a banana thread?" I thought it mysteriously poofed.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Was this the "dude finally ate a banana thread?" I thought it mysteriously poofed.

you were wrong, Im taking notes!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Sometimes even OGs don't know what's up.

I was paged to a thread called The Bulge this morning. I have no idea what that's about, why I was paged, nor why the thread was closed and nuked.

There's an empty hole in my life. :sad:

TRAP! TRAP! TRAP!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Sometimes even OGs don't know what's up.

I was paged to a thread called The Bulge this morning. I have no idea what that's about, why I was paged, nor why the thread was closed and nuked.

There's an empty hole in my life. :sad:

TRAP! TRAP! TRAP!

Butt why?

well, have at it, dont do anything dumb
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

That thread didn't "poof"; still brings the funnah: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10462136/dude-finally-ate-a-banana

Thanks @_birdie__ for that gem

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

That thread didn't "poof"; still brings the funnah: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10462136/dude-finally-ate-a-banana
    [gifv]

Just saw it, I could've sworn it got deleted or stopped getting bumped when a new post was made.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

[gifv]

Just saw it, I could've sworn it got deleted or stopped getting bumped when a new post was made.

For some reason LiftingLady5 got her comments deleted even in all the forums. Even though she was never banned or anything. It makes no sense.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

[gifv]

For some reason LiftingLady5 got her comments deleted even in all the forums. Even though she was never banned or anything. It makes no sense.

If she deleted her account I'm pretty sure they purge all the messages

Other accounts that were deleted are still around.
  • cee134
    Options

[gifv]

If she deleted her account I'm pretty sure they purge all the messages

Also I thought you were Playdohpants for a second. :'(
  • cee134
    Options

[gifv]

You can request to have your own stuff mass deleted.

I don't think she did. It happened without her wanting it to.