Goal Weight Achieved!!! 9 months and 5 days of hard work pai

Options

Replies

• Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    AMAZING transformation!!!!! It really did take years off! You definitely have every right for this to be an "I'm awesome" thread! You have EARNED it!!! CONGRATS! Enjoy your Mexican!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Sorry, double post.
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Well done you!!! ;o)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You're accomplishment has really inspired me to step up my game! Nicely done!
  • shashaz2002
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i have been your friend on MFP/fellow team member since the beginning of July and this is the first time i've seen your before pics and i must say WOW!!! you look so different, so much younger. Amazing job Bob!!!! thank you for being such an inspiration!!!!!!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, and you do deserve a pat on the back! You look wonderful, and I bet you feel it too!! As you said...our journey doesn't end when we hit "goal" it just changes!!!
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    amazing story and such inspiration...
  • moonflower09
    moonflower09 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks soooo much for sharing. You brought tears to my eyes. I know I can make these life style changes too! You are an inspiration~
  • DivaNola
    DivaNola Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great job, very inspiring.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal difference! You look 10 years younger!
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    well done! 9 months is nothing really when you think about the rest of your life. You have really inspired me, if I can just stay on track for a few months I will reach my goal too. Enjoy your new body, it looks a lot younger than the old one!
  • Sprinkie09
    Sprinkie09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Bob,

I have read all your posts on the p90x topic and your enthusiasm and desire for hard work,convinced me to get out there and get started on p90x myself.Even though I had reached my target,I felt like I was missing something...lol. I am currently starting phase 2 and loving it.
    I know how hard you have worked at this, what a great inspiration you have been for others along the way and what a great inspiration your post will be to anyone who reads it.

Enjoy the mexican,its well earned.
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    woooooow
    totally new person
    i believe that people who haven't seen you in 9 months wont recognize you
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great, congrats!!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. What an inspiration you are!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look so great! What a wonderful transformation. Your hard work paid off big time!!!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    You look fantastic my friend! What a difference you have made. Congrats on your success!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation - I can't believe you are the same person. Keep up the awesome and inspiring work my new(ish) friend. And I'm still loving the love story too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!