Locked door

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Someone tag me if anything happens. I can't keep breaking my own heart coming into this thread looking for answers.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    You'll have to take the hinges off to really get it open. That's easily done once you get the paint off and simply put the hinges back on and paint over if you want to.

Hinges off. Push bottom half of door in and pull up top of door towards you. Voila. Done.

Now get in there. True grit. Take a leap and go big.

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2VkMTAyM2U4YzM0ODdjNTRhNV81OTU5LmpwZyJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwieDM5MD4iXSxbInAiLCJjb252ZXJ0IiwiLXF1YWxpdHkgODEgLWF1dG8tb3JpZW50Il1d.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Read the entire thread if you enjoy a good mystery.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    LeftOnRed wrote: »
    I snuck in this morning and tried to open it for her, no luck. Here’s another angle.
    3el89lvn3yur.jpeg

Someone explain this please

What?

You tell me, son

My explanation is with the pic

Call me a skeptic

Skeptic

So back to this door. And who is ssssssss666?
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That would be me the original Op honestly, the new pic is my cat Kylar. And sorry but have,nt opened the door the hinges are impossible to take off I have taken chunks of the door frame underneath the cuboard to try and move it. I don't really want to do too much damage to the wall. I must tell you though how much I have enjoyed the members imagination and there creativity, it has had me in tears of laughter at times, I really hope there is no one having any real concerns about what is behind that door. No matter if there was a million pounds behind that door, it could not compare to the joy and (sometimes consern) I have experienced reading your posts. Thank members sorry I have left you hanging it was never my attention xxx
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Alrighty then.... but remember that nothing is impossible with paint thinner and a screwdriver.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I hate unresolved endings. It's like a breakup by ghosting.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    It's a portal to hell. Enjoy your demons.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options

Just couldn't stay away. I bet you're back again reading this comment. Caught ya 😁
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    bufger wrote: »

Just couldn't stay away. I bet you're back again reading this comment. Caught ya 😁

I be like, pleaaaase don't make me come over there and take the hinges off. I could fix it and not tear chunks off the bottom of the door. No need to whittle it into pieces.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options