The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• ready2change18
    ready2change18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I hate to be a downer, but omg I don't know what is going on with me! I feel like Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde. I look in the mirror and tell myself I need to tone up and get these extra pounds off...I walk into the kitchen and immediately don't practice self cotrol! Whaaaat? Where did my motivation go? I get that some days are better than others but days have turned into months. Maybe my "why" is too shallow...? Any One have any suggestions.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I hate to be a downer, but omg I don't know what is going on with me! I feel like Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde. I look in the mirror and tell myself I need to tone up and get these extra pounds off...I walk into the kitchen and immediately don't practice self cotrol! Whaaaat? Where did my motivation go? I get that some days are better than others but days have turned into months. Maybe my "why" is too shallow...? Any One have any suggestions.

I feel the same way... one minute strong as an ox.. an the next week as a mouse.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, recovering food addict, down 100 lbs in a year, and rid of my Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension in that time. I'm doing very well, and would love to have fun people on my friends list. Check my profile for more information about me and to see if you would click with me. :-)

Very good. You are indeed doing well.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Hi all.... sorry, but probably no Thoughts of the Day... for a day or two. ... just found out my father in law just got admitted to the hospital.... So I 'll be gone for I don't know how long.

You all be good and safe... drink your water, eat all your veggies, and for goodness sake... get some sunlight and exercise.

Sorry to hear about your FIL. You'll be in my thoughts.
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that RandJ, take care and take all the time you need. Prayers for your FIL. We will do as we are told! Hugs!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi all.... sorry, but probably no Thoughts of the Day... for a day or two. ... just found out my father in law just got admitted to the hospital.... So I 'll be gone for I don't know how long.

You all be good and safe... drink your water, eat all your veggies, and for goodness sake... get some sunlight and exercise.

Sorry to hear this, I hope he'll be ok.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hello sexy peeps...hope you all had a great weekend...and an even better week ahead.
  • montgomery113
    montgomery113 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I’m new to MFP. It was suggested by my doctor to help with my weight loss journey. I am 41 and tired of these extra pounds. I need some motivation and inspiration!!
  • montgomery113
    Options

I feel the same way... one minute strong as an ox.. an the next week as a mouse.

• montgomery113
    Options
    I have the same problem. I’m strong and determined one minute and the next I’m weak and disgusted.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all you May ages new and retuning. Hope to have a good week.Let's all get done.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a good week y'all :)
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning people, officially on vacation and workout's done. :) Enjoy the day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good evening all..
    I hope you all start your week on a positive note.. you CAN do this 👍
  • peggytoz1
    peggytoz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 at the end of this year. I never had a weight problem, except for the first time I quit smoking but eventually lost it all, and now. I let the scale creep up and ignored the warning signs. Now I have 9 kg/20 lbs to lose to get me back to where I want to be. I have been living in Turkey since 2001. The food here is amazing and thats a problem lol
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!! I'm on a roll here, but I did find out a bit- now that I"m very low carb, too much sugar makes me ill. Made the mistake of having a trail mix containing chocolate covered nuts and BAM- sugar overload.

Have a great week, get those losses in =D
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone gets their new week off to great start. I got my workout out of the way firs thing and now I can just last with a trip to the dr to check my shoulder and a trip to the mall toe exchange some things. Have a great Monday all