Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My daughter's new pup. She can't come home with us for another two weeks. She needs a name if anyone has suggestions. My daughter says she wants a name that is "unique, and not English." Currently, she's leaning towards "Malaika," which is "Angel" in Swahili. Blah. I'm hoping you puppy aficionados can do better.

hl6fickh99a8.jpg

eoutd2swz9v8.jpg

I think @slimgirljo15 can name an Aussi.

How about Kangaroo?
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My daughter's new pup. She can't come home with us for another two weeks. She needs a name if anyone has suggestions. My daughter says she wants a name that is "unique, and not English." Currently, she's leaning towards "Malaika," which is "Angel" in Swahili. Blah. I'm hoping you puppy aficionados can do better.

hl6fickh99a8.jpg

eoutd2swz9v8.jpg

How about Kangaroo?

LOL. Good one. Though I've read that Aussie's weren't actually developed in Australia. I'll pass along the suggestion.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

hl6fickh99a8.jpg

eoutd2swz9v8.jpg

How about Kangaroo?

LOL. Good one. Though I've read that Aussie's weren't actually developed in Australia. I'll pass along the suggestion.

Aww what a cute pup, you are correct Aussies are not Australian.
    qaw2s2a9a0tt.png
    Only true Australian breed I know of off the top of my head is a blue heeler/ Australian cattle dog.

But in keeping with his name..
    Maybe.. ozzie
    Let us know what the name ends up being
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

hl6fickh99a8.jpg

eoutd2swz9v8.jpg

How about Kangaroo?

qaw2s2a9a0tt.png
    Only true Australian breed I know of off the top of my head is a blue heeler/ Australian cattle dog.

Maybe.. ozzie

It's a female. Is Ozzie masculine?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

hl6fickh99a8.jpg

eoutd2swz9v8.jpg

How about Kangaroo?

qaw2s2a9a0tt.png

Maybe.. ozzie

It's a female. Is Ozzie masculine?

Yeah.. probably too masculine

Ozzette? 😆

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    6k84xl7aipii.jpg

I saw a post about a chewbaccca dog the other day, was a poodle x newfy. This guy too?
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    z2nj3aprn40h.jpg

This dog is cooler than me..... :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    6k84xl7aipii.jpg

I saw a post about a chewbaccca dog the other day, was a poodle x newfy. This guy too?

Looks like it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    91om9ze6rncl.png

now I want to try this. Who has a poodle I can borrow?
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options

hl6fickh99a8.jpg

eoutd2swz9v8.jpg

How about Lokai from an old Star Trek episode character who was half white and half black.
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    91om9ze6rncl.png

now I want to try this. Who has a poodle I can borrow?

I bel @solieco1 's Golden Doodle would be an interesting one to see! If I kept my girls' hair longer they'd probably be interesting too (one's a Cocker Spaniel-Poodle mix and the other's a Bichon-Shih Tzu mix).