MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• msage38
    msage38 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    After reading the rules and everything, I don't think I am going to be able to particpate. Maybe once I get on a schedule, but working out is not a priority for me at the moment until I get the eating under control and my schedule gets back on track since I am a teacher and going to Graduate School in the evenings. Once I get a good picture of my daily life, then hopefully I will be able to participate in future competitions and be able to workout on a daily basis. I just don't want to hold the team back. :)
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey CDC......WHOOP WHOOP :-) Congrats!!!!
    Sorry that I posted my measurements on the board. From now on, they will be sent to my team captain. I just want to get something straight about the measurements. Do we measure: bust, waist, stomach, and hips or do we measure :bust, waist, hips, and thighs? I just want to be sure which measurements to send to Gina:-)
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    After reading the rules and everything, I don't think I am going to be able to particpate. Maybe once I get on a schedule, but working out is not a priority for me at the moment until I get the eating under control and my schedule gets back on track since I am a teacher and going to Graduate School in the evenings. Once I get a good picture of my daily life, then hopefully I will be able to participate in future competitions and be able to workout on a daily basis. I just don't want to hold the team back. :)

No problem when ever you are ready thats what matters most feeling ready. I hope you will continue to follow along with us we are still here to support you. Maybe the next time we do this thing will be in order cheers friend keep in touch :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    OKAY GUYS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR CAPTAINS. PLEASE TEAM CAPTAINS EMAIL ME TODAY WITH ALL MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHTS, THANKS EVERYONE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW. CHEERS ALL!!
    ALSO TAKE A LOOK AS THERE ARE AFEW MORE MEMBERS :)

CHALLENGE: Mission Slimpossible
    MISSION: YOU'LL BE SEEING LESS OF US

TEAM tons of fun
    1 Jaygir3
    2 lovelyxbones13
    3 lantern823
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 babybluz33 (Michele)
    5 hillary_love

TEAM target weight-less
    1 Nursebeachnut ( Emmi)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 ogaisitse
    3 MelBaby925
    4 theba2il
    5 killerjoe_uk
    6 livinglifeandlovingit

TEAM the lost causes
    1 kdeltadawn
    2 rose_mortem
    3 Lesley1126
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 cklbrown
    5 fishgirlnola
    6 change_happens

TEAM munchie mamas
    1 NewLife_11
    2 LoveNevrNds
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 Sweetpeagrl
    4 AmerTunsi (Sarah)
    5 jcgooden06

TEAM weapons of mass reduction
    1 cdc33
    2 sexynasmrt1
    3 PositiveOne8925
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 lstnlondry
    5 jwaters1006
    6 snickerskittycat

TEAM Born to lose
    1 kwest51 (Kellie)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 idahogirl71 (Tami)
    3 EyeAye
    4 MamaMizzle
    5 janwiththeplan
    6 jms57

LOSE THE Extra BAGGAGE
    1 psychofied
    2 gev90744
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 TexasLali
    4 lovegirl74
    5 kaylynn54
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    dont have tape at hope will send my measurments tommorow.
  • cdc33
    Options
    thats no problem tomorrow will be just fine cheers!
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is a silly question, but when measuring the waist...ummm...what exactly is considered the waist? Belly button? An inch or two below the bust? Halfway between the bust and belly button?

I'm complicating this, aren't I? LOL
  • MamaMizzle
    Options
    You can put kwest51 down as the default (lol) captain of Born to Lose!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING CAPTAIN BY DEFAULT LOL

Yes, seriously, thank you!
  • MamaMizzle
    Options
    Maybe this is a silly question, but when measuring the waist...ummm...what exactly is considered the waist? Belly button? An inch or two below the bust? Halfway between the bust and belly button?

Oh, nevermind. I went back and read through this whole forum and got my question answered.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options

When I was taught how to measure I was told that the waist is where you bend. So if you bend from side to side, the indent and part that bends is considered your waist.
  • cdc33
    Options
    YOUR RIGTH ITS WHERE YOUR MOST BENDY HEHEHEHE THAT ACTUALLY THE PERFECT WAY TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR WAIST IS :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    Hey CDC......WHOOP WHOOP :-) Congrats!!!!
    Sorry that I posted my measurements on the board. From now on, they will be sent to my team captain. I just want to get something straight about the measurements. Do we measure: bust, waist, stomach, and hips or do we measure :bust, waist, hips, and thighs? I just want to be sure which measurements to send to Gina:-)

THANKS!!!!! BUST-WAIST (WHERE YOUR MORES BENDY SIDE TO SIDE)-HIPS AND THIGHT. I WOULD HAVE SAID WHERE YOUR BELLY BUTTON IS BUT MINES MOVED DOWN FROM WHERE IT USE TO BE LOL HOPING TO MOVE IT BACK UP LOL
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Nikki and I am on TEAM of MASS DESTRUCTION. That makes me giggle. I am excited about this challenge and glad to start something to get me motivated! What a wonderful group :) I just turned 34 and I am a busy mom! I live in northern MN.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey All :) Im captian of team "TONS OF FUN" one of our members wont be able to participate with us :( anyone looking for a team?
  • cdc33
    Options
    Hey All :) Im captian of team "TONS OF FUN" one of our members wont be able to participate with us :( anyone looking for a team?

I added another member she wanted to join just waiting to here from her hillary_love is her profile name. I'll let you know when i know.
  • sexynasmrt1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I had a great day today, I am so excited about the challenge I didn't even eat half as much as i normally do, we need to get all the stats in tonight so we can calculate and post them in the morning, i hope everyone did well today who's my captain??? LOL I need to send my stats in
  • sexynasmrt1
    Options
    ok great thanks everyone
  • cdc33
    Options
    OKAY GUYS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR CAPTAINS. PLEASE TEAM CAPTAINS EMAIL ME TODAY WITH ALL MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHTS, THANKS EVERYONE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW. CHEERS ALL!!
    ALSO TAKE A LOOK AS THERE ARE AFEW MORE MEMBERS :)

CHALLENGE: Mission Slimpossible
    MISSION: YOU'LL BE SEEING LESS OF US

TEAM tons of fun
    1 Jaygir3
    2 lovelyxbones13
    3 lantern823
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 babybluz33 (Michele)
    5 hillary_love
    6 moonnstarz83

TEAM target weight-less
    1 Nursebeachnut ( Emmi)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 ogaisitse
    3 MelBaby925
    4 theba2il
    5 killerjoe_uk
    6 livinglifeandlovingit

TEAM the lost causes
    1 kdeltadawn
    2 rose_mortem
    3 Lesley1126
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 cklbrown
    5 fishgirlnola
    6 change_happens

TEAM munchie mamas
    1 NewLife_11
    2 LoveNevrNds
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 Sweetpeagrl
    4 AmerTunsi (Sarah)
    5 jcgooden06

TEAM weapons of mass reduction
    1 cdc33
    2 sexynasmrt1
    3 PositiveOne8925
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 lstnlondry
    5 jwaters1006
    6 snickerskittycat

TEAM Born to lose
    1 kwest51 (Kellie)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 idahogirl71 (Tami)
    3 EyeAye
    4 MamaMizzle
    5 janwiththeplan
    6 jms57

LOSE THE Extra BAGGAGE
    1 psychofied
    2 gev90744
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 TexasLali
    4 lovegirl74
    5 kaylynn54
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I jsut wanted to say thank you for letting me join late. I sent my info to my team captain (as humilitaing as it was). Good luck to everyone and GO TEAM TONS OF FUN!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    dont worry we are all trying to be health and lose weight measurements are just numbers that help you keep track just think the numbers you just sent in you will never see again as you will be losing weight and the numbers will change. Later you can look back and say wow so happy those inches are gone. Ive got alot of inches i want gone cheers have a great night :)