30DS Challenge Starting 8/15/11

Options

Replies

• olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm doing both programs too. :)

Yay! Good luck! I just did my 30DS and it definitely kicked my butt. Those jump ropes and bicycle crunches are the worst! Running later on tonight, so we'll see how that is, doing both in the same day.
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Ok - Im done for the day. And my 3 yo daughter joined me for the hip circles - it was too cute!
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Hoping to join today! I'll start tonight. Hoping to lose at least 5 pounds with this! I won't do it every day but I'm setting a goal to do it 5 days a week!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both programs too. :)

Yay! Good luck! I just did my 30DS and it definitely kicked my butt. Those jump ropes and bicycle crunches are the worst! Running later on tonight, so we'll see how that is, doing both in the same day.

Ok I just did it. Oh my am I tired but feel great. :)
  • olpbabe
    Options
    Ok I just did it. Oh my am I tired but feel great. :)

I definitely ran a little slower tonight. I have a tricky knee sometimes, and it started hurting again a couple of days ago. :frown: I thought I was going to just crumple from the pain when I ran...but I slowed waaaay down and managed to do my c25k. :D My knee didn't really hurt during 30DS, though...

Hope I'm not too sore tomorrow! :laugh:
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    Day two: Done!

For some reason it was much harder than day one. I could barely get through it, but i'm glad I was able to sneak the workout in before my son woke up. Its a good start to the day :happy:
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just finished and oh my goodness Jillian kicked my butt!!!!!! Now that I'm done for the day I feel great but during the workout I felt like I was dying lol!!!!

Welcome all new people and good luck to everyone!!!
    Cheers

same here!
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So do we know how many people we have in the group yet? :D It seems to keep growing, and I would love to add all of the new comers but I can't keep up lol. :D
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Completed day on last night :noway: I haven't worked out in forever and it kicked my butt! I found jilian a bit annoying, now that I am aware of what exercises we will be doing I think I am going to play music instead of listening to her again.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    She is great though, btw are we all taking measurements and weight and reporting weekly or how is this going to work?
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wasn't home at all yesterday.. :( But just finished my 1st day of Level 1. Feeling pretty good. I've started this program a few times, and this time I actually made it through the entire thing without any rest.. did get a little slow in parts but hopefully by day 5 I'll be golden :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I jus finished day 2 ... mind if I join?
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I jus finished day 2 ... mind if I join?
    Perfect Timing! Welcome!

AFM: Just finished Day 2!!!! So far I absolutely need to stretch more one the workout is done.
  • clydeisme
    Options
    Finished day 2 and my body hates me more than it did yesterday! I'm very happy I kept pushing through the pain, I'm crossing my fingers that It won't hurt as much tomorrow.

Keep up all the good work everyone!!!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is down. I will admit I was really tired and lacked motivation but once I started I felt great. Well great in that 'my calves are going to explode my my arms are burning' kind of way. :)
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Day 3 done! Not to shabby. And I noticed something on the video that made me smile, you know, in a catty sort of way. When you are doing the arm crosses, check out Jillians arm waddle. It's small, but it's there. Nice to know she is human.
  • olpbabe
    Options
    When you are doing the arm crosses, check out Jillians arm waddle. It's small, but it's there. Nice to know she is human.

Ha, I'll have to check it out on day 3! Just finished day 2. Man, I am sore! I could barely lift my arms up! I had to do some butt kicks instead of jumping jacks, because my legs/arms were jelly and I could barely lift them. But, I did everything else. Hopefully day 3 is easier! Good luck to everyone else out there! :flowerforyou:
  • Brooke6199
    Options
    I finished day 1 lastnight and will be doing day 2 tonight. the cardio portion was rough for me! It was a hard workout for sure! My arms are not that sore today like I thought they would be.

We need a compiled list of everyone in the group; I can't keep up!!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I finished day 1 lastnight and will be doing day 2 tonight. the cardio portion was rough for me! It was a hard workout for sure! My arms are not that sore today like I thought they would be.

We need a compiled list of everyone in the group; I can't keep up!!

Agreed!! I had all these great plans and have had to work at work (What is up with that?! They missed the memo that said Jenn is busy trying to get fit! Geez! Men! LOL! I tease!!) and free time has been spent working out... I will try to re-organize my thoughts. I kept getting requests over the weekend so I lost track... More tomorrow!! Promise!!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I thought I'd try to help Jenn out... here's the list of EVERYONE who showed up on this forum wanting to join... I'm not sure if everyone is actually participating but here's the list! It's an impressive list!!

abmcluckie
    bjbegley
    Brooke6199
    clydeisme
    cNhobbes
    curlylocks87
    danarochelle
    ecaz
    godblessourhome
    Havenlryxia
    healthyeater9
    jalara